*Sad Face*

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I hate this time. Well, I wouldn't say hate. But in a way, it's KIND of sad. The "time" I'm talking about, is the end of the current gen systems. :(
I got my Gamecube 4 years ago, and it feels like it hasn't been long AT ALL!

I'm just a bit sad because the only game I'm looking for is Super Paper Mario. I have a bit interest in Monkey Ball Adventure too. But that's it. 2 games left for me that's new.. :( Sigh

Just ranting right now. I'm sure alot of people understand and know what I'm talking about.

But at least the Wii looks awesome :D

I feel your pain, but don't sweat it. I still play the hell out of my cube. It's by far my favorite system of the past few years, more so than PS2 and XBOX.

I'm not sad at all. We've still got Baten Kaitos Origins, DK: Bongo Blast, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and some type of Dr. Mario puzzle type game. Rejoice!

Ya I gotta admit I'm not looking forward to the Wii. But I actually don't mind...I mean all the games fall in price and I can pick up 5 titles for the price of 1 :)

[quote name='Spades22']Ya I gotta admit I'm not looking forward to the Wii. But I actually don't mind...I mean all the games fall in price and I can pick up 5 titles for the price of 1 :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah right, keep thinking that...;)

Yeah that IS one of the BEST things about the end of the current gen!! Games get cheaper!!!

But SOME games become hard to find and they'd STILL cost around $40-$50!

I'm right there with you, lilboo... I'm going to really miss the GameCube. I've never had more fun with a console system than I've had with the 'Cube. It's been such an outstanding and underrated system.

Games like LoZ: WW and Super Mario Sunshine reignited my interest in gaming, and multi-player titles like Mario Party 6, FF: Crystal Chronicles, and LoZ: Four Swords Adventure provided countless hours of hilarity with my drunk-ass friends.

wtf are you guys talking about? are you getting rid of your systems? are they going to stop working when the wii comes out? you can still play your games for many many years.

No I think they're sad because soon if they want any new games they'll have to buy a next gen system...

[quote name='Spades22']No I think they're sad because soon if they want any new games they'll have to buy a next gen system...[/QUOTE]Atleast PS2 should remain pretty strong. That'll be my platform going into the next gen, since there's still going to be a lot of cheap games, and hopefully a lot of quirky Japanese games will be brought over too.

Agreed I've already decided for the PS2 unless I end up loving the Wii. Right now I dont like what they've done but that might change after I try it...

bread's done
Back