Safely removing stickers off used EB games?

xboxowns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is there a way to take the "Returnable within 14 days if seal is unbroken" sticker off safely without damaging it? Obviously because I want to be able to return it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just went ahead and ripped it off. If I did otherwise then I'm obviously a criminal. Whatever.

[quote name='xboxowns']Is there a way to take the "Returnable within 14 days if seal is unbroken" sticker off safely without damaging it? Obviously because I want to be able to return it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, there is.

[quote name='xboxowns']Um...great

Try telling me how.[/QUOTE]

And help you commit fraud?

No thanks, EB has these rules in place for a reason. Figure it out yourself, its really not that hard. Should have bought the game at Gamestop if you wanted to just take it back.

Apparently, according to your post history, figuring things out for yourself isn't your strong point.

Ah, don't be such a goody two-shoes. You know everyone here does this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Well ok I don't contribute a lot here, sue me.

[quote name='xboxowns']Ah, don't be such a goody two-shoes. You know everyone here does this kind of stuff.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wow, Op their is a great place called a video store, also their gamefly and other rental services. Instead of doing this. Why would you want to return it anyway.

bread's done
Back