Safest Handling?

OldTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I am looking to order Digital Devil Saga, while it is still easy to find. The three sites I am looking at are Gamestop,Outpost, and Walmart. Qustion is, who is the best to ship it, without the extra cover box getting smashed. I have heard that Gamestop pushes this one into a bubblelop, so not really looking at them. I have never entered/ordered from Walmart, so I have no idea. As for Outpost, I have never gotten anything from them that could not be handled with a bubblelop, anyone have any feedback on which store would be the best to go though, so the outter box that comes with it is not smashed to all hell?

I've gotten two Gamecube games via walmart.com (The last being metroid prime 2 at launch) and they came in a box about twice the size of the game. It seems your game won't get smashed that way then.

GS always ships my stuff in a box... with enough moving room so that incase the box does get crushed, then the game won't be crushed with it (yes, that can happen even if you use bubblewrap or peanuts).

BTW, are you getting the deluxe edition or the regular version?

[quote name='Vinny']
BTW, are you getting the deluxe edition or the regular version?[/QUOTE]

I am getting the deluxe edition, I was/am unawear of a regular version.

bread's done
Back