Saints Row 2 (360) - $29.99 from Amazon

I believe this game just dropped to $29.99 as the MSRP, so it's just MSRP on Amazon. But thanks for pointing it out for people nonetheless Maklershed. This was also on sale for $20 @ Fred Meyer's a bit ago, not sure if it's still on sale there.

I picked it up myself in a trade for a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 from the Blockbuster new game clearance a while back myself. Great game. There's alot of little nuances in the game(suicide jumpers on some buildings, for one)that make this game far more interactive and fun to play than GTAIV.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I believe this game just dropped to $29.99 as the MSRP, so it's just MSRP on Amazon. But thanks for pointing it out for people nonetheless Maklershed. This was also on sale for $20 @ Fred Meyer's a bit ago, not sure if it's still on sale there.

I picked it up myself in a trade for a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 from the Blockbuster new game clearance a while back myself. Great game. There's alot of little nuances in the game(suicide jumpers on some buildings, for one)that make this game far more interactive and fun to play than GTAIV.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Metal Gear Solid 4? I didnt think they had one..

Oh, haha
Never mind I'm dumb i was thinking about Gears of War lol, Ive been playing that to much lately. :)

Ok I'm off to school "Last Day" I'll talk to everyone later!

[quote name='timmy1']Metal Gear Solid 4? I didnt think they had one..

Oh, haha
Never mind I'm dumb i was thinking about Gears of War lol, Ive been playing that to much lately. :)

Ok I'm off to school "Last Day" I'll talk to everyone later![/QUOTE]

wut

[quote name='rdogg1026']wut[/QUOTE]
When I read Metal gear solid for some reason I was think Gears Of War.. Long night last night no sleep.. Sorry.. I edited it so it makes sense..

I'm shocked there hasn't been at least real talk of a MGS 4 port for 360. I mean, even the Xbox last gen got a port of ONE of the MGS games. I should've mentioned that I picked this up for PS3 through that trade though, since that's the only current gen system I have right now.

[quote name='timmy1']When I read Metal gear solid for some reason I was think Gears Of War.. Long night last night no sleep.. Sorry.. I edited it so it makes sense..[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I get Shadowrun confused with Crackdown. They both have dudes jumping on the cover.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm shocked there hasn't been at least real talk of a MGS 4 port for 360. I mean, even the Xbox last gen got a port of ONE of the MGS games. I should've mentioned that I picked this up for PS3 through that trade though, since that's the only current gen system I have right now.[/QUOTE]
It looks like there has been. Found an article the other week on it.
http://www.beefjack.com/blog/news/360/konami-considering-metal-gear-solid-4-port-for-xbox-360/

[quote name='confoosious']Anyone who wants Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition for $39 shipped, PM me.

I picked up an extra copy at BB.[/QUOTE]

What comes with it? A Flash Drive, and a Map....right?

The Soldonta, Alaska store has copies for $19.99 (+6% tax).
They are stickered at $59.99, but they ring up at
$19.99. Near the game's shelf spot. there is
one of those orange discount flags.

bread's done
Back