Saints Row 2 CE (only PS3 is left) $19.95 with Free Shipping at buynextgen.com

i bit. hopefully i'll enjoy it, and hopefully the controls wont turn me off. I'm a southpaw gamer and sometimes right stick aiming throws me off. GTA4's targeting system made things easy for me, but it sounds like its more run and gun in this game.

buyer beware, they are not a very dependable seller. The last time someone posted a deal of theirs on here a lot of us had bad experiences with them. They are very small time.

Well I got this for 4.99 last night on PS3 at HWV, but if this site were more reputable I'd probably order one for the 360 seeing as it's the LE.

Playing this on my 360 with a friend now, Loads of fun. Got it for $12.50 at Target. Gonna get the CE and sell my copy for $15 to someone I know.

Additionally there appear to be NO other even acceptable deals (after a quick browsing) on the website, though I do remember some others being posted in the past...

Alot of the stuff is just slightly cheaper than when the games had just came out.

I'm still curious though how the website is as I've always wanted a non-POS (read: PC port) copy of the game.

Thanks, OP. Used paypal (i guess i'm one of the lucky few who has had no problems with paypal) and free shipping via USPS (BNG Saver). if i have any problems with this vendor, i will report back ASAP!

I bought Ghostbusters from them for 45 bucks and got it on time.

I didn't get the clearest confirmation or shipping emails but I get them. Can't remember if I could tracking though.

Site's legit.

[quote name='arrtee121']360/PS3 Saints Row 2 CE for 20 dollars at BNG. I've never played this game yet so I can't vouch for its greatness, but it's gotten decent reviews. What do you guys think? Is it worth a bite?

http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/products/Saints-Row-2--Collector-s-Edition-/870.aspx[/QUOTE]

Easily one of the best games this generation. Make sure you've got a buddy to play co-op with. It's a real blast. If you can't get at least 60 hours out of this game you're doing it wrong. I just wish that the bullet-shaped USB drive that comes with the CE were a little more usefully sized than 512MB. Because it looks pretty cool but you can't really do anything with it.

I was at mall of america this week when I stopped at the best buy there. They still had alot of CEs for 20 bucks. So People should check their best buys first, because I got one while I was there. Then again that's near corporate so maybe they shipped all of the CEs there, because at a Best buy a bit closer to home there were none at all. :/

Check BB, they have PS3 CE for $24.99 or less and there is a Gamer Club coupon for $10 off. I picked one up for $14.95 w/tax. My BB in Springfield, MO had one left.

I bought Resident Evil 5 from them and it took a week for the game to get to me. That was the first time I dealt with them, so I was a bit wary, but it was a good deal. I didn't get any emails from them about the delivery date until 5 days later.

I have not received a shipment notification yet, when I check the status of the order it still says processing.

I can't imagine it takes three days to grab a game put it in a padded envelope and stick it in the mail box.

I just checked and it is sold out for the PS3 as well. So I found a new copy on half.com for $28.99 shipping and all so I jumped on it. Never new it came with the cool gold usb thumb drive and money clip plus I think the game will be worth the money from the reviews I've read.

For those who missed out.. I have a sealed ps3 copy for trade.. Basically, I bought it in hopes to get a 360 version and have been unsuccessful.

[quote name='tennisfan16']I have not received a shipment notification yet, when I check the status of the order it still says processing.

I can't imagine it takes three days to grab a game put it in a padded envelope and stick it in the mail box.[/QUOTE]

You do realized four different shipping methods are available, right?
The cheapest method, which is FREE, is the slowest..as to be expected.

Their website even has a disclaimer letting you know that games under the FREE shipping method generally takes 2-5 days to ship.
http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/content/Shipping-Policy/9.aspx

I think buynextgen is ok in shipping, not as quick as newegg but much better than Amazon. Amazon typically "ship" my games 7 days after I order them and then sit on them a few days before handing them to usps. I guess most of these companies want you to upgrade to a faster method.

[quote name='123pop']Newegg has the CE for Xbox 360 for $28 with free shipping. I think they're a safe seller, right?;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud! I went for this and got it yesterday, just showing some appreesh!

DEAD - OP please update if you're still checking...too bad, would have bit. I know my local Best Buy has a TON of these - currently marked down to some odd $ - $27 and change, I think...

The best buy near me (Cedar Hills Store, in Beaverton, OR) has the Xbox 360 version on managers sale for $20. I didn't look at the PS3 version. Since I haven't played the first one yet that I purchased on Black Friday for $10, I passed for now. Still reconsidering, but I expect by the time I get ready to play SR2, it will be $20 or less for the regular version as well, and the extras are not compelling to me. I have quite a backlog of games, so I need to chip away at them first.

The extras listed on the back of the box was:

Collectors Tin
USB thumb drive shaped like a bullet (fun times with airport security I suspect)
Money Clip with SR2 branding
Map of the game area
Art Book about SR2

Anybody still not get their copy via their cheapest shipping method?

I got an e-mail from them saying they shipped it on 8/16 and still nothing.

I'll give them till Monday then I'll either inquire what to do or see what Paypal can do for me

I bought mine at best buy like a week or two ago. I guess I suck for not telling you guys (but you would probably just said "look in this thread before posting " so I didn't bother.

Anyway it was 20$ and from what I could see it was their normal price (not clearance) and actually my best buy never has clearanace to begin with.

In any case it was PS3 version and yes it was the Collector's Edition and it was 20$.

This game is unexpectedly super fun. Pick it up if you haven't already.

My buddy and I have been playing this whenever we have free time since I picked up a CE for both of us at Best Buy for cheap ($19.99 clearance - that week's $10 off RewardZone coupon = $9.99 each out the door!!)

We're usually trophy whores (and unfortunately, this game doesn't support trophies), but sometimes games are meant to be played cause they're just plain ol' FUN - this is one of those games :)

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Anybody still not get their copy via their cheapest shipping method?

I got an e-mail from them saying they shipped it on 8/16 and still nothing.

I'll give them till Monday then I'll either inquire what to do or see what Paypal can do for me[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still haven't received mine, though I have a tracking number that says it was delivered...

[quote name='barom']I bought mine at best buy like a week or two ago. I guess I suck for not telling you guys (but you would probably just said "look in this thread before posting " so I didn't bother.

Anyway it was 20$ and from what I could see it was their normal price (not clearance) and actually my best buy never has clearanace to begin with.

In any case it was PS3 version and yes it was the Collector's Edition and it was 20$.[/QUOTE]

That's funny, I thought the same thing!!!

[quote name='barom']I bought mine at best buy like a week or two ago. I guess I suck for not telling you guys (but you would probably just said "look in this thread before posting " so I didn't bother.

In any case it was PS3 version and yes it was the Collector's Edition and it was 20$.[/QUOTE]

Does Best Buy price match other Best Buy's? Because I just got the PS3 Collector's Edition today at BB for $35. I would much rather pay $20.

[quote name='TheBiz']Does Best Buy price match other Best Buy's? Because I just got the PS3 Collector's Edition today at BB for $35. I would much rather pay $20.[/QUOTE]

no they don't because clearances are regional things and depend on the manager

bread's done
Back