Saint's Row 2 - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='yukafls']Is there new DLC out or is it me, something to do with dexter and the black market??[/QUOTE]

560 points, but its a smaller file then the last one, its only 120 mb...i dont see where it is going to be worth it, but we shall see

[quote name='yukafls']Is there new DLC out or is it me, something to do with dexter and the black market??[/QUOTE]

Yes, new DLC is out. Supposed to add some new vehicles, clothes, missions.

Interesting price at 560.

[quote name='cdietschrun']So moojuiced was going to help me until we realized that he has DLC for SR2 and I don't and players are incompatible... :(

Is there anyone that can help me get through this mission so my mate and I can get the coop mission achievements/finish the game? Let me know thanks![/QUOTE]

If you can't find mtxbass1 online send me a request and I'll help you out. I'll be on Saturday during the daytime.

I have been playing saints row 2 because I borrowed it from my cousin. I've never played the first though.

I want to know which is better?

What differences are there?

Should I get the first one even though I played the second because I love the second so far.

[quote name='Scorch']there's really no point in going backwards, no. the second just built upon the first.[/QUOTE]

agreed. The sequel has more of everything, just a different story

i dont know, maybe it is just me. but i liked the story line of saints 1 and with the price it is, i would play it again, (hell i actually just picked it up off of goozex for 150 points even though i have beat it multiple times.) but the second one is better, but i say you should give the first one a spin.

bread's done
Back