Saint's Row 2 PC - $15 GFWL

This is retail price at several digital distribution sites including Steam and D2D. It has also been discounted to $5-$7.50 a number of times.

I almost bought it because I had leftover Microsoft points that I can't use on anything else since I don't use my Xbox 360 anymore. figured I'd post it in case anyone else was in the same situation as me.

From my experience, this was a pretty lousy port. Walking and combat was fine, but whenever I got into the vehicle the game just seemed to stutter, which is a pretty big problem for a sandbox game. Couldn't even get rid of this issue when I lowered the settings to the bare minimum. May just have been something on my end, but I know there's been a lot of complaints about the PC version. Damn shame too, incredibly fun game on the consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep lousy port. I still have audio issues in this game - can only get audio in one channel. Good thing I only spent 5 dollars.

I think this is the second week in a row they've posted a 50% off deal that's only brought the game down to its normal price everywhere else. Last week they were selling Dirt 2 for 50% off at 19.99, which is the standard price at other DD sites.

[quote name='supershammy']IdolNinja fixed most of the glitches with his comprehensive Saints Row 2 mod:

http://idolninja.com/[/QUOTE]

Is there a version that offers just the bug-fixes and keeps the game vanilla otherwise?

bread's done
Back