saints row 2 ps3 19.99 be quick !!

tonypotenza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
quick b4 RFD!

saints row 2 ps3 19.99 be quick !!
http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=14110

DAY 12 PS3 GAME PRICE DROP TO $19.99 SPECIAL PURCHASE!!

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME SALE!!
DAY 12 PS3 GAME PRICE DROP!! We have lowered the price of Saints Row 2 - PS3 (In stock usually ships within 24hrs) from $59.99 temporarily to a new low price of only $19.99 and tossed it into the PS3 BARGAIN BIN . This title was brought in especially for this promotion, quantites are limited and price drop is a temporary one. Check back every day over the next 20 days as we lower a different PS3 game down too only $19.99. Saving you money!!

Thanks. I ordered a copy. I bought Saints Row 2 at the Roger 2/$40 sale and it was O.K. but I didn't have time for it. I do now. Glad they accept PayPal. This makes up for not being able to buy Braid because my PC isn't up to snuff.

Thanks for the head up. I wasn't interested in it at $60, but at that price I bought myself a copy.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Why do you want to play this game on a console that has terrible multiplayer support?[/quote]

I don't play online, I barely have time to finish single player games. I can squeeze in maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay per week, and that's on a good week. It takes me about 3-4 months to finish a game with 40-60 hours of gameplay. I expect to be done with Fallout 3 sometime before Christmas.

Hell, I didn't even know Saint's Row 2 supported multiplayer.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Why do you want to play this game on a console that has terrible multiplayer support?[/quote]

I know how to troll too. Because the playstation has free online and doesn't have the E74 error?

[quote name='tonypotenza']i really like the game when i rented it so i was happy its priced so low :) i knew it would sold out quickly tho lol[/quote]

damnnn, i checked at 11am this morning, right after my morning exam ended, and it was sold out. if it wasn't for that exam, i would've gotten it, damnnnnn. lol.

bread's done
Back