Saint's Row 2 PS3/360 $36.99/40.99 @ amazon.com

been looking for this for a good price thanks!
CAGpixel.JPG

I was impressed with saints row 2. The Co-op is one of the better I have played for a GTA style. Tons of stuff to do. Would recommend if you have a buddy to play with.

[quote name='almasy82']I was impressed with saints row 2. The Co-op is one of the better I have played for a GTA style. Tons of stuff to do. Would recommend if you have a buddy to play with.[/quote]

thanks for the short review.

It's the most retarded, juvenile game I've ever owned...but it's a freakin' blast. Especially if you play the entire single-player campaign with a friend. Lots of laughs.

Any word on the PC version vs the console versions? It's on sale too for $36.99 and I haven't seen any reviews from the major sites. Release date is today, btw.

I played it around 50 hours and didn't even do half the side missions, it is a very immature game, but as every reviewer would say its more fun that gta4, and the only reason why it didn't receive so many 9+ review scores is because of the ps2 graphics

Yeah been this PS3 price for a couple of weeks now. I'm feeling cheap tho and I'm looking for this game at $24 or less :D

I'm definitely getting this game when it drops to the $20-$30 area. Saints Row was my first 360 game because it was cheap and had gotten solid reviews and I freaking loved it.

bread's done
Back