Saint's Row 2

oh ma gah! i was browsing around and i found this site has Saints Row 2 on their site for $39.99.

im going to email them to see if this is a typo.
also, im wondering if this is the best deal for the game?

That guy just joined today and has been linking that website a few times, I would be careful about buying anything from his links. He's like one of those Youtube commenter that looks like they are commenting on the video but then links their website after the comment.

Best deal, if you want to call it that, I have seen so far would be to price match the CC $10 gift card deal at Best Buy using a reward zone card to get points toward the bonus $10 gamer certificate you get for every $150 you spend on games at Best Buy. I know some BB's won't price match GC deals but mine will so that is what I plan to do.

[quote name='underliness']That guy just joined today and has been linking that website a few times, I would be careful about buying anything from his links. He's like one of those Youtube commenter that looks like they are commenting on the video but then links their website after the comment.[/quote]

wow you got to be kidding me. someones a little too paranoid today. You must be confusing me with someone else. yes im new and ive only mentioned bestku once before this and it was because...here it comes...are you ready...spoiler-- because it was cheaper than other stores. what site am i on?! Am i on that CAG site that is all about posting the cheapest game price.. if this site is not all about cheapest prices for games then WTF am i doing here.

[quote name='jackin4beats']wow you got to be kidding me. someones a little too paranoid today. You must be confusing me with someone else. yes im new and ive only mentioned bestku once before this and it was because...here it comes...are you ready...spoiler-- because it was cheaper than other stores. what site am i on?! Am i on that CAG site that is all about posting the cheapest game price.. if this site is not all about cheapest prices for games then WTF am i doing here.[/quote]

I bought the game at CC for the $10 gc but if I would have read your post first, I would have ordered from the site. I don't think anything is wrong with you being new and I appreciate you posting cheap deals as we are all cheap asses.

Others fear newer CAG's as there have been many trading scams recently under the trading forum from newer users. You didn't post anything wrong..................

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']I bought the game at CC for the $10 gc but if I would have read your post first, I would have ordered from the site. I don't think anything is wrong with you being new and I appreciate you posting cheap deals as we are all cheap asses.

Others fear newer CAG's as there have been many trading scams recently under the trading forum from newer users. You didn't post anything wrong..................[/quote]

thank you very much for you support.
i didnt know that there was scams going on around here. Thanks for letting me know. I think for me to find that out on my own would have taken days and days of reading old posts.

[quote name='jackin4beats']wow you got to be kidding me. someones a little too paranoid today. You must be confusing me with someone else. yes im new and ive only mentioned bestku once before this and it was because...here it comes...are you ready...spoiler-- because it was cheaper than other stores. what site am i on?! Am i on that CAG site that is all about posting the cheapest game price.. if this site is not all about cheapest prices for games then WTF am i doing here.[/quote]

:roll:

Just was a little suspicious that a user that joined that day would have 4 posts, 2 of which link to the same website that is pretty much unknown to anyone here. Then you hid the link in the price and said nothing about the site. I don't think anything I said was out of line, no need to get excited, just a bit more transparency would be nice. It just came off to me like you were hiding something.

[quote name='underliness']:roll:

Just was a little suspicious that a user that joined that day would have 4 posts, 2 of which link to the same website that is pretty much unknown to anyone here. Then you hid the link in the price and said nothing about the site. I don't think anything I said was out of line, no need to get excited, just a bit more transparency would be nice. It just came off to me like you were hiding something.[/quote]

i guess i should have read older posts to see how people post around these parts. So i can learn how to post the CAG way. My mistake for sounding like that.

Wow that site has some really good prices. However, they don't have much of a stock of games. If you or anyone actually does order anything from there please tell us whether or not its legit because I'd definitely buy SR2 for 40 bucks.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Wow that site has some really good prices. However, they don't have much of a stock of games. If you or anyone actually does order anything from there please tell us whether or not its legit because I'd definitely buy SR2 for 40 bucks.[/quote]

I ordered the game with bestsku.com. my order should be coming in today according to an email bestsku replied back to me. ill let you know when i get it.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']don't waste your money on this game it stinks :whistle2:([/quote]
yes, please expand, because the first one kicked azz, far better than gtaIV

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']don't waste your money on this game it stinks :whistle2:([/quote]

The only reason your probably saying that is because your basing your opinion on GTA4 which if you are you need to realize these are two different games and they aren't going to be the same, besides I am really enjoying this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jackin4beats']i guess i should have read older posts to see how people post around these parts. So i can learn how to post the CAG way. My mistake for sounding like that.[/quote]

I apologize for judging. It's just that there are so many new accounts that get made just to spam a referral/affiliate/scam/their own website link. I tend to think the worst when a new member is linking to relatively unknown site a few times.

don't waste your money on this game it stinks :whistle2:(
I had a free rental at Blockbuster that I used to try out this game (Dead Space was gone :cry:) and I am really enjoying it. The custimization of your gang/cars/clothes is great. I like the shooting system far better then the lock on system of GTA. It is lacking any cover system though. The driving is more arcade like than a GTA IV but I am enjoying that just as much. The graphics are not as good as GTA IV, but the SR2 has a more vivid color pallet that looks good on my tv. The missions are pretty standard but the story is not too bad. Although as a serious former pothead even I am a little put off at how often they need to reference weed (Usualy not in the right context either, when they refer to a white powder, they say it has good "pot" in it). It seems like they are aiming for the teenage group with most of the dialogue. Overall I am enjoying the single player more then I did GTA IV but I have yet to try any of the coop/multiplayer modes.

If anyone wants the game but has not made a purchase yet I would wait a while though. If it is anything like the first Saints Row the price will drop fast and you should be able to get it for 20$ in a few months if you can wait that long.

I already beat GTA IV and have no passion to play that again till the expansion comes through. I ordered SR2 off Yourfree360games, I'm excited to see how it is.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']don't waste your money on this game it stinks :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

that is your opinion on it, i am personally loving the game and have spent a lot more time playing it than i originally expected to. then again, i am a fan of the first one and i do like these types of games even though i was disappointed in GTA IV.

[quote name='jackin4beats']I ordered the game with bestsku.com. my order should be coming in today according to an email bestsku replied back to me. ill let you know when i get it.[/quote]

i got the game in yesterday. I should have posted last night but i was too busy playing the game. So here is proof that these guys are a real legit site. i was browsing around the forums and there are other people around here as well that know this site is legit.

[quote name='underliness']I apologize for judging. It's just that there are so many new accounts that get made just to spam a referral/affiliate/scam/their own website link. I tend to think the worst when a new member is linking to relatively unknown site a few times.
[/quote]

no need to apologize, i understand now that there have been problems happening because of new members.

when gamespot gives gtaIV a 10.0 i can understand why diehard gamespot fanboys would say saint's row sucks, even without playing the game.
make's me wonder how much rockstar is paying gamespot under the table to push the score up from the 7-8 it deserved...

[quote name='niftydrumdude']when gamespot gives gtaIV a 10.0 i can understand why diehard gamespot fanboys would say saint's row sucks, even without playing the game.
make's me wonder how much rockstar is paying gamespot under the table to push the score up from the 7-8 it deserved...[/quote]

... I wouldnt go that far.

GTA was a solid 9, maybe a bit more if the multiplayer wasn't so crappy.

[quote name='help1']... I wouldnt go that far.

GTA was a solid 9, maybe a bit more if the multiplayer wasn't so crappy.[/quote]

regardless, it's no perfect 10

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']Nifty- did you get a copy of SR2? If not, I have an extra one laying around.[/quote]
no, i didnt. i decided to rent then stick around for the price drop...pm me if youre lookin to sell/trade

bread's done
Back