Saints Row 3 Initiation Station Early Access [Free}

[quote name='Jobbercho']Thanks, OP. Kind of weird that I get in faster this way than with the code I redeemed from Red Faction: Armageddon to allow early access.. *shrug*[/QUOTE]
I got a early code "free" from my local gamestop and still haven't gotten an email. This is hell though cause it just makes you want the game even more

Ya, I could never get it to work with my Red Faction code; website was always fucked and not letting me log in or anything. Now the site works and the link from Red Faction 404s. Think I'll just do the GameSpot method, since it actually works!

Good stuff.
Saints Row 2 remains the only game that I was able to make a character that looked a lot like me. I have a feeling this one will be even more in-depth.

Awesome, thanks TC :D. Saints Row 3 is my biggest hype game of the year (Aside from Mario Kart 7 and King of Fighters 13)

I dont know why, but i love character creators

[quote name='Nyxeris']Thanks brother. Is this only for the 360 though?[/QUOTE]
somewhere near the top of the page in the center it should say "select your system" or something similar to that and it has xbox/ps3/pc. I've only tried 360 though.

Thanks played with it and it says this on my Xbox 360:

The gamer profile does not have permission to access Member Content. Please check your Family Settings.

Anyone know what does that mean? Also it's just a demo to create your character and not a demo of the game right?

I'm having problems, the site it's not letting me log in after signing up. wth!? can anyone help me out with a code? Thanks for the info!

Thanks for posting about this! I spent like thirty minutes making a character earlier, it's a pretty cool creator.

I had a blast creating my character in the last SR game, so this should be even better. Thanks, OP.

By the way, 360 owners can log into their account on Xbox.com and redeem the code, too. You don't have to wait to get home and do it on your console.

pretty simple to sort out which ones are for 360, ps3 and pc:

26FN-NBNN-H6E5

YW4F0-K332I-ACR6Y

PE3Q-N5NQ-NH8M

PERVQ-YKCQ9-3TE4G

72K6-AMNK-F27H

JCFJP-CBETN-BALLR

WH97C-PCJV6-XMVVG-F7YXG-9TV6Z

7B3C-8QN8-HNAK

8F0I2-XH57E-4LJWX

3KT2T-KM9DK-2D6PH-H9TDV-Y2JKZ

96G3-EFNF-JF72

98FK5-BA5YW-D98IK

K6KGP-MY9YH-W9GFC-3W2TF-74WRZ

PQJ4-95NT-65MQ

0CRYN-W4CPH-9T9FZ

2RCKY-K2XX9-VDRKD-F99R7-M4GKZ

FLQL-68NJ-KNEQ

GMMY2-CLQYM-CTI64

RKHJJ-3Q999-GQGDT-37YVP-GMW9Z

N2DJ-RJNM-TM8R

V4LK7-4ZP64-8WV7L

YXM6Y-MM6MD-XX9F3-HM7QG-CYWJZ

FD66-58NJ-3DAJ

T0I7Q-807FJ-BW8CQ

YXHFF-2QXT3-96FK4-PQFHY-D2KQZ

R6MC-QGNE-M39G

XMJLD-LFK2Y-3EQWX

Thanks, this is great fun but I am extremely disappointed in the hair styles. If you are trying to create a realistic looking Black character, you hot about 3 decent hair choices to choose from. No fades, crap afros, crap dreads, no waves, no flat tops, no good buzz cuts. Come on volition...

Have they confirmed thats EVERYTHING thats going to be ingame? Otherwise, i'd assume thats all just the starting stuff and more can be brought/unlocked later

tried the last 3 xbox codes- but theyve already been taken-letting others know so they don't waste their time.

bread's done
Back