Saints Row 3 + Season Pass + Preorder bonus £14.99 (~$23.50) Activates on Steam (PC)

persibro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Today and tomorrow, Saints Row is on sale on the THQ UK shop for £14.99 (approx. $23.50).

This includes the DLC season pass and the Genki Pre-order bonus. I've bought it and can confirm that the keys register on Steam.

Edit: Link would probably be nice....
http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_GB/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200

Also...
[quote name='speedracer']THEY AUTO ADD A DOWNLOAD SERVICE FEE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT. SIMPLY REMOVE IT BEFORE PURCHASE.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Okatha']I thought Steam didn't like people using out of territory keys. This going to be a problem for anyone not in the UK?[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering about this too, even though people have been saying it registers fine. Does it wind up as a UK region game or just whatever region my Steam account uses?

Not sure if there would be much, if any, difference between the UK and US versions, and it shouldn't affect compatibility for co-op... I think... Still, would like to know what it registers as.

[quote name='OrochiTabris']I've been wondering about this too, even though people have been saying it registers fine. Does it wind up as a UK region game or just whatever region my Steam account uses?

Not sure if there would be much, if any, difference between the UK and US versions, and it shouldn't affect compatibility for co-op... I think... Still, would like to know what it registers as.[/QUOTE]

I can't say for the game itself. I bought it off amazon when it was on sale. However, I applied the DLC and the season pass from this and it worked perfectly fine. The DLC showed up in game when I went to look for it.

I bought it this morning.
All the keys entered but the preorder said it wouldn't work.
I went to put it in again and it said it was already purchased.
How can I tell if I have the Genki pack?

[quote name='Zimmy']I bought it this morning.
All the keys entered but the preorder said it wouldn't work.
I went to put it in again and it said it was already purchased.
How can I tell if I have the Genki pack?[/QUOTE]

Right click the game "View DLC" and if u have the "Funtime pack" u have genki.

Well I guess I missed this deal, I got it for $1 through OnLive just to try out and I would have loved to get a copy for $24 through Steam

bread's done
Back