Saint's Row $48 shipped at Overstock.com

Ruined

CAGiversary!
A bit tricky to get this price, but here is how it works:

Go to overstock.com, login and add Saint's Row to your cart. Check that you have a coupon and enter the number 85731 and press enter to proceed to checkout; make sure to login with your account. Once you see the checkout screen & $54 ($5 off) do not place your order and instead, open a new browser and go to this link:
http://www.fightdivx.com/offer/OverStock/51213/

After you do that, again add saint's row to your cart in the new browser. The coupon should still be applied to your account. In addition, a $6 discount should also be applied - making for a total of $11 off with $1 budget shipping - approx. $48 all said and done.

Enjoy :)

P.S. - Saint's Row is currently 89% at GameRankings and GamePro went as far to say that it was plain better than the GTA series.

well mine just shipped that I preordered, Overstock is suprisingly not too bad. The slowness is probably partially due to ABX's ground shipping...........
2 day shipping was really quick though.

I was going to say this was already posted, but my mistake, the deal I got in on was the 47.99 preorder from outpost.com, not overstock.

This is good for anyone without foresight :)

you'd think that play asia would own a 360 from every region and be able to test 360 games to see if they're region free. maybe they're still working on it?

Worked! thanks! I had no plans to ever get this game when I woke up this morning, couple of good reviews and this thread changed my mind! :)

But umm, this is the first time I've ordered from overstock.com, are they reliable?

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Worked! thanks! I had no plans to ever get this game when I woke up this morning, couple of good reviews and this thread changed my mind! :)

But umm, this is the first time I've ordered from overstock.com, are they reliable?[/quote]

YEs.

Well I ordered today from work. Sounds like the final game may be a bit tighter than the demo ... and the multi has me intriquged. ;)

Thanks OP. Was gonna hold off and wait on the game, but I just went ahead and ordered. Shipped today, so I should get it sometime next week. Hah. Freakin' UPS-MI.

[quote name='Jedi1979']use this link

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?siteID=Es5Ekr9eEBk-aM3tLIWqkLtC9jYGlS6Pig&PAGE=STATICPAGE&PAGE_ID=2642&cid=98685&fp=F
add saints row to cart

then use the op link

http://www.fightdivx.com/offer/OverStock/51213/

and add to cart again and presto...it should show up discounted

edit...i see i cant use the 12% off more then once...so you would have to put the OP's coupon in if you used the 12% before[/QUOTE]
Thanks man it worked. And thanks OP ordered. Hopefully it doesn't take to long to ship out.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Worked! thanks! I had no plans to ever get this game when I woke up this morning, couple of good reviews and this thread changed my mind! :)

But umm, this is the first time I've ordered from overstock.com, are they reliable?[/quote]
Same here. I had no plan to get this game but I coudn't resist yesterday where I could buy Madden 2006 and College 2K6 at GameStop and instantly trade the two games back and get Saints Row for $9.99! So about $44 plus tax.

After playing the game for 5 hours yesterday, I would say Saints Row is worth every penny.

I pre-ordered this way back in the beginning of August for $44.99 shipped and it shipped yesterday morning. My question is, I have a tracking # they provided but whenever I type it into DHL's website it says invalid. What the hell do you use to track their orders? Hopefully it'll be there when I get home, but more then likely tomorrow. Anyone know where Outpost ships out of?

[quote name='Import']I pre-ordered this way back in the beginning of August for $44.99 shipped and it shipped yesterday morning. My question is, I have a tracking # they provided but whenever I type it into DHL's website it says invalid. What the hell do you use to track their orders? Hopefully it'll be there when I get home, but more then likely tomorrow. Anyone know where Outpost ships out of?[/quote]

I'm guessing here but I know usually with tracking numbers it takes 2-3 days to start "tracking" IMO that's all that's going on, check in another day or two and if it's still invalid contact them.

Thanks a ton!!! I wasn't going to pay $60 for this but $47 I had to bite on. Hopefully it won't take forever to ship, even though I have Dead Rising and Madden to keep me busy for awhile longer.

[quote name='cgarb84']Thanks a ton!!! I wasn't going to pay $60 for this but $47 I had to bite on. Hopefully it won't take forever to ship, even though I have Dead Rising and Madden to keep me busy for awhile longer.[/QUOTE]
I ordered at like 330 AM and mine shipped today so there should not be a long wait.

woah, i got mine today, not too shabby. Too bad my 360 is still broken and MS is slow to ship me the box to ship it to them in

i tried doing it, and i got it to work, but after i click to process the order, it came out to 53, so it only took off the 5 dollars, no the rest. i had to cancel the order. but i dont kno why, it said 48 , then after i bought it, it went up!

[quote name='Zoglog']woah, i got mine today, not too shabby. Too bad my 360 is still broken and MS is slow to ship me the box to ship it to them in[/quote]

Wait you already got your order from overstock?

Surely you didn't use the free shipping did u?

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Wait you already got your order from overstock?

Surely you didn't use the free shipping did u?[/QUOTE]

I just ordered a couple games from overstock using the $1 shipping last week and I received the games within 2 days. Shipped 26th and delivered 28th. They came from Georgia and I am in Vermont.

i caved in and bought it for 53, its still 12 dollars cheaper than in store, and they told me they currently have over 500 copies right now, so noone should worry they will sell out.

Why doesn't the 12% off coupon work??!!! The $6 one does but not the other one. I swear overstock.com's coupons are so hit and miss. I had a similar problem with a camera on their site recently. I had to add a coupon 10 times because it finally accepted it. Anyone have any advice to get both coupons working? Thanks!

[quote name='YOTR']Why doesn't the 12% off coupon work??!!! The $6 one does but not the other one. I swear overstock.com's coupons are so hit and miss. I had a similar problem with a camera on their site recently. I had to add a coupon 10 times because it finally accepted it. Anyone have any advice to get both coupons working? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Not sure, but the original two coupons ($5 off and $6 off, not 12%) I posted in the first post in the thread stacked just fine and it says $48 in my order status history - never went up.

i like this game, but i hate how you change weapons. You have to hold B, and then go up/down/left/right with th stick..meaning that if you are trying to run from people, you have to actually stop running to change your weapon.......very annoying when you have a rival gang chasing you, and all you have out is your knife

Still didn't get it. It's said it's "manifested (Postage Paid)" since September 2nd when I check the order tracking. What does that mean?

Sorry about the double post btw.

hey, mine also says manifest, that means they have it ready to give it to the post office, and mine said mifested on sept 2 also, and i received it today, so u should be getting it 2morrow, since u didnt receive it today

I think my package is missing.

I had the same manifest as you on Sept. 2nd. Didn't get it Tuesday like you, was expecting it today (wednesday) as it now says it's been giving to my town as of yesterday.

Date Description Location
Aug 31 2006 Mail Retrieved From Shipper
Aug 31 2006 Received at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF R. Cucamonga, CA
Sep 1 2006 Processed at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF R. Cucamonga, CA
Sep 1 2006 Transferred to UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF
Sep 2 2006 Received at UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF
Sep 2 2006 Manifested (Postage Paid)
Sep 5 2006 Entered USPS Facility - SCF

It wasn't delivered in my mail today, so I went to my local Post Office facility and they have not gotten the package. Called overstock and they said that I have to wait 2 to 15 days for delivery before they'll put a tracer on it. Crock of bullshit.

This whole "we give the package to UPS who gives the package to USPS then they give it to you" is b.s. why is there a middle man? it's just one more opportunity for someone's package to get lost. They should just send it through USPS or UPS directly to you. It's completely fucking RETARDED.

yea, i hate it too , i wish it was just UPS but hey, if u dont receive 2morrow, then something has to be wrong cuz if it was entered into USPS, then its already in your city ,and maybe they gave it to them in the afternoon, when it was too late to send it out to you today, so u should be getting it 2morrow. If not, i would be complaining!!

Alll of the tracking info given with the tracking number, is that UPS? Because I took a print out of it to my post office and the supervisor looked up every one of the numbers and said none of those numbers work. And they didn't have the package there even though it's supposed to be in my town since the 5th. I wonder if calling UPS would help?

I don't understand why someone would enter it as delivered to my town on the tracking when it is NOT in my town or anywhere to be found. :wall:

Man everytime I order from Overstock I get my games quick. Anyone so far I'm enjoying Saints Row. But I cant stand some of the people playing online.

bread's done
Back