Saints Row The Third $39.99 at BestBuy.com & In-Store

how long is this deal good for? I forgot that you get SR2 on PS3 also, so this is a steal. I'm guessing good till Sat night?

You guys talked me into it. Got SR3x3, flipped two back in, kept one for $11.xx.
Damn you Cag, I better not get banned! lol peace!
n yeah, got sr2 free on my ps3x2, so we can do some co op in sr2 also, woot. thanx cag!

Did the same bought 3 for $80 and sold two instantly on amazon marketplace for $47 each. After shipping and fees the copy I kept cost me 7 bucks including tax.

[quote name='pimpster4183']how long is this deal good for? I forgot that you get SR2 on PS3 also, so this is a steal. I'm guessing good till Sat night?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Deals typically run Sunday to Saturday. Don't forget that you also have the B2G1 going on this week.

[quote name='pimpster4183']how long is this deal good for? I forgot that you get SR2 on PS3 also, so this is a steal. I'm guessing good till Sat night?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Deals typically run Sunday to Saturday. Don't forget that you also have the B2G1 going on this week.
[quote name='Velo214']You guys talked me into it. Got SR3x3, flipped two back in, kept one for $11.xx.
Damn you Cag, I better not get banned! lol peace!
n yeah, got sr2 free on my ps3x2, so we can do some co op in sr2 also, woot. thanx cag![/QUOTE]
Saint's Row 3 co-op is even better. Hopefully you kept the online passes from the two you traded back in, since those are like having 2 more copies of SR2 sitting there.:)

I used to NEVER keep the online codes or DLC vouchers from games I was trading, but after seeing vouchers still stuck in used games I bought before and being burned by them being used, I figured why should I give the next buyer of my games a free bonus.:booty:

[quote name='jousley']This game is SOO much fun. I'm loving it! Heck, its been stealing time from Skyrim for me.[/QUOTE]
Normally I used to play a ton of GTA(and not much else:whistle2:#), but this game has all of the over the top fun shit(trying to take on the military at the 5 star wanted level) that GTA got rid of when they went the semi serious route this gen with their games.

I'm still trying to land on top of that Statue Of Liberty type thing in the harbor in SR3 since I wanna base jump from the top of it. But the choppers are horrible to control in SR3. That's the ONLY thing GTA actually has on SR3 this gen imo.

[quote name='Enuf']It's this site you gotta avoid it...if you can :drool:. The deals just keep coming & coming that's why I'm glad I just kept using the @gamer deals to stack credit on top of credit mainly for a PS3 & PSvita but once I got to $800 I knew I could "afford" to splurge a lil.[/QUOTE]

I am the same. I accumulated so much credit at BBY in the Summer/Early fall that I would not really even be spending actual money. It is the fact I have a backlog a mile long and a list of upcoming games nearly the same that I need to stop. At this point there is no need to buy a game unless it is $20 or less but I have also been trying to buy new to support developers so $28 for the B2G1 is a fair price point if I can put the right games together. These are not real problems and I am trying to put less time into worrying about them :).

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am the same. I accumulated so much credit at BBY in the Summer/Early fall that I would not really even be spending actual money. It is the fact I have a backlog a mile long and a list of upcoming games nearly the same that I need to stop. At this point there is no need to buy a game unless it is $20 or less but I have also been trying to buy new to support developers so $28 for the B2G1 is a fair price point if I can put the right games together. These are not real problems and I am trying to put less time into worrying about them :).[/QUOTE]
Exactly. My HDtv(my first real HDtv) that I got on BF was paid for with gaming credit at BB. Had I actually held onto some of the other credit I've amassed there instead of spending it on other games/systems I probably could've bought a 52" LCD with all I had at one point.:shock:

As long as BB can keep hitting it outta the park like this though, they will keep getting my gaming dollars.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am the same. I accumulated so much credit at BBY in the Summer/Early fall that I would not really even be spending actual money. It is the fact I have a backlog a mile long and a list of upcoming games nearly the same that I need to stop. At this point there is no need to buy a game unless it is $20 or less but I have also been trying to buy new to support developers so $28 for the B2G1 is a fair price point if I can put the right games together. These are not real problems and I am trying to put less time into worrying about them :).[/QUOTE]

So I guess you would say the gogamer is worth the price? Been thinking about buying a subscription. How did you accumulate credit with it?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm still trying to land on top of that Statue Of Liberty type thing in the harbor in SR3 since I wanna base jump from the top of it. But the choppers are horrible to control in SR3. That's the ONLY thing GTA actually has on SR3 this gen imo.[/QUOTE]

Wait til you get the VTOLs. Much easier to control and base jump from (especially the bike).

[quote name='elessar123']Wait til you get the VTOLs. Much easier to control and base jump from.[/QUOTE]
I've been doing all of the side missions first and foremost. I've done all of the assassination missions(23 so far) and now I'm working on finishing up the car acquisition missions, next are the challenges from the Saint's Book.

Hell of a game. It's a definite time waster, for sure.;) And I'm loving every minute(hour) of it.:D

Funny thing is, the one assassination mission I did I flew a private jet into the chopper I was supposed to shoot down.:lol: I clipped it with the jet's wing and down it went.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've been doing all of the side missions first and foremost. I've done all of the assassination missions(23 so far) and now I'm working on finishing up the car acquisition missions, next are the challenges from the Saint's Book.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can't do the item collections without the VTOL bike, just so you know. And the mileage challenge counts flying, so it's much faster when you get a VTOL, cause it flies like a jet, and hovers life a helicopter. And it has homing missiles. =P

You also can't do all the assassinations until you meet this one...um... You'll know when you meet him (I don't think he voices himself *wink*). There's 40 assassinations, and 32 car targets, I think?

I also managed to kill Professor Genki...

Edit: Ahaha, he actually did voice himself! Nice!

[quote name='SubjectNameHere']I got a review copy and unfortunately the headphones are worth maybe $20 max and are NOT compatible with anything other than standard phone/mp3 headphone jacks. No console support.[/QUOTE]

i heard a horrible rumor that it also requires batteries!

[quote name='shakura']So I guess you would say the gogamer is worth the price? Been thinking about buying a subscription. How did you accumulate credit with it?[/QUOTE]$15 @gamer sub pays for itself usually in 1 coupon or 1-2 mags. The deals haven't been as crisp over the last 2 issues mainly b/c of the BF/CM deals that BB was saving sales for instead. But the 1st several issues that came out once the coupons officially started stacking were packed with flips...

mainly the 50% off used game coupon(depending on the selection of used games in your local BB I made a killing)
& getting games like AC:B for $15, $20 Shift2, $20 DA2,$30 Driver SF & $25 Dungeon Siege III back when they could be traded in for $45-$48 credit. GoW triple pack free, $15 Ico/SOTC, $15 GOW:O, $15 Resistance 2 pk these deals happened within 2 weeks of release so selling them for double on CL was sweet.

Once you get in good with providing uninformed cheap gamers with $60 games @ $45-$50 w/o tax that you only paid $10-$30 for you win. B2g1 ones can make a killing just ask them what titles they want need then scoop 3 using credit then turn the credit into cash. And the best part is since your buying at BB your earning RZ, GC & Silver bonus points on all the purchases(when you do use cash). This makes it easier to reach silver status w/o any extra money really lost.

If only BB had started the 5 for $100 deal earlier(with more games/sets) & didn't end the 500 bonus points pre-order deals I would've easily got close 2 $2000 in credit/cash from flips. And some of it would've went to the at sweet Sony 3Dtv that I just can't spend $500 on but I'll live with an extremely discounted PS3 & PSvita.

Hey I am not sure people already knew this but you can combine used games and new games in the B2G1 deal. The selection of games available over $29.99 is limited but if you are looking at Deus Ex or Dead Island along with SR3 they are available. Plus if you are unlocked you will get the 10% off the used games. Might work out better with the SR3 sale.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Hey I am not sure people already knew this but you can combine used games and new games in the B2G1 deal. The selection of games available over $29.99 is limited but if you are looking at Deus Ex or Dead Island along with SR3 they are available. Plus if you are unlocked you will get the 10% off the used games. Might work out better with the SR3 sale.[/QUOTE]
I saw the sign for the B2G1 by the used games but I wasn't sure if the new/used games would combine or not. Now I may want to try this deal out.;)

bread's done
Back