Saints Row: The Third Collector's Edition dropped down to pre-owned price!

[quote name='lostprophets2012']Technically....you could buy it...take all the DLC and headphones and return the game with the receipt and get your money back....if you wanted to wait for a better price drop...[/QUOTE]

Can you really ?

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Can you really ?[/QUOTE]

technically yes....because it doesn't ring up as a collectors...but only the pre-owned saints row the third..so no one can tell it was from the platinum edition.

[quote name='lostprophets2012']To confirm....i work at GameStop and i know for 100% because i personally did the price drop..they wouldve gotten an email about it and price adjustments. That's why i posted this on here because my local GameStop that i work at had it on sale. GameStop has universal price drops so it isn't YMMV.[/QUOTE]

That's really strange because it's not like the guy just told me it wasn't $47.99, the pinpad said $69.99 so it's not like it was a change the workers would make, it was the system itself saying it was $70.

Do you think he should have rung it up as used then? I want this on the cheap side but I definitely don't feel like fighting with the guy.

My local GS stores don't have it in stock. There is one a little out of the way that the employee said was in stock, but it could be that it's a copy that hasn't been converted to used -- because if it was converted to used, it should be grouped in with all other used Saints Row 3 copies, correct?

Well, at my store when we convert to used we just leave them on display behind the counter so customers can buy if they like. If they scanned the barcode on the actual box then yes it would ring up 70$ but, it was a universal price drop through GameStop...Maybe you should ask the manager about it. Tell him that a store in Sarasota Florida has dropped it to preowned.

bread's done
Back