Saint's Row The Third Platinum Edition $49.99 + Possible EXTRA Discount at BB YMMV

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Hi all, stopping by at various Best Buys today, I found Saint's Row The Third Platinum Edition for $49.99, also it had an extra 20% off discount as well that came along with it. I saw the same thing at a different BB except it was an extra 25% off!

This was at the Bolingbrook BB in IL and the Chicago BB at the John Hancock Tower in IL.

It was both for the :ps3: and the :360: versions. Hope this helps someone!

P.S. I will be picking up the bundle later this morning and take a picture of my receipt

[quote name='mgorsi']On bb.com can u tell which stores hav it in stock? Or I should jus goto the store[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can check. I use it a lot and it's usually pretty decent. If it says they don't have it, then it's probably 99% right. If it says they do have it, I'd say 75% of the time they have it.

Saint'sRow911;9744932 said:
Yeah you can check. I use it a lot and it's usually pretty decent. If it says they don't have it, then it's probably 99% right. If it says they do have it, I'd say 75% of the time they have it.
yeah, i think the cut-off is 3 or less then it won't show. not 100% sure though.

Quality of the headphones it's absolute garbage.

Stock locator is in the other thread that was created for this exact same deal, IATCG posted the locator link

[quote name='khoido']Does anybody own this edition? I want to know the quality of the headphones.[/QUOTE]

They're fine. It depends on what you're comparing them to. Are they as good as a pair of studio headphones? No, not really. And the fact that they require batteries sucks. But they look cool and the sound is well above average. Until I got a decent set of earbuds I used them a lot for listening to music (particularly during the winter, kept my ears warm). Never used the autotune feature.

I certainly don't regret getting the Platinum Edition. They're neat to have. Also, Saints Row The Third is worth $50 alone. My favorite game of last year.

I will have to head down to the local for a look thanks!
bestbuy

New yorkers can take a trip to 50th st long island city BB and can find a bunch of both sixty and psthree versions at fifty bucks

[quote name='heyheyhey11']New yorkers can take a trip to 50th st long island city BB and can find a bunch of both sixty and psthree versions at fifty bucks[/QUOTE]

I was going to go to that BB later to check if they had any, but if they're ringing up for $50 I'll pass.

This deal reminds me I still have a couple pairs of these headphones from last summers' Blockbuster general merchandise clearance sitting in my room collecting dust(along with 4 hot pink Snuggies, about 40 LBP 2 plushes and various other stuff:lol:).

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I was going to go to that BB later to check if they had any, but if they're ringing up for $50 I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

$50 is the standard price for these all over the city.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']New yorkers can take a trip to 50th st long island city BB and can find a bunch of both sixty and psthree versions at fifty bucks[/QUOTE]

Just got back and they're ringing up at $29.99. Picked one up since I had credit and a reward zone cert.

I'll post my receipt as soon as I get home. I got mine for $39.99 after my 20% discount. Great to hear other are getting them for cheaper.

I went to the best buy in sunnyvale,ca and talk to the guy in the gaming department to check the price on the collector edition. he told me it was 49.99 then i asked if i can for $20 and he said yes. this still had 2 copies when i left the store yesterday.

[quote name='nemesislife']I went to the best buy in sunnyvale,ca and talk to the guy in the gaming department to check the price on the collector edition. he told me it was 49.99 then i asked if i can for $20 and he said yes. this still had 2 copies when i left the store yesterday.[/QUOTE]

You talk with Antone? He's awesome and he'll go out of the way to help out regulars. Its nice to know another CAG goes to my local SV store.

There's a list of games that are going clearance. This is one of them along with a few others that I can't remember. I did see bodycount but who wants that even at $10.

bread's done
Back