Saints Row the Third (X360) $24.99 Newegg

What are the odds they release a goty (ultimate, whatever) edition of this game with all of the DLC included? Even though I've read on here the DLC isn't that great... Since I've waited this long, I'd rather hold out for that if its actually gonna happen...

[quote name='tylerh1701']...it slowly trickles down in price. Having not played the 2nd one yet, I'll still wait for a lower price.[/QUOTE]

How low do you think it will go?

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']What are the odds they release a goty (ultimate, whatever) edition of this game with all of the DLC included? Even though I've read on here the DLC isn't that great... Since I've waited this long, I'd rather hold out for that if its actually gonna happen...[/QUOTE]

They said the GOTY was nixed and they moved on to Saints Row 4

Saint's Row is on my list of series that I'd really like to try but never seem to get around to. Decent price, but I just can't justify it with my current backlog.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']What are the odds they release a goty (ultimate, whatever) edition of this game with all of the DLC included? Even though I've read on here the DLC isn't that great... Since I've waited this long, I'd rather hold out for that if its actually gonna happen...[/QUOTE]

THQ needs the cash so I think it will eventually happen.

[quote name='gabolous']They said the GOTY was nixed and they moved on to Saints Row 4[/QUOTE]
I know that the standalone expansion was cancelled, but hadn't heard anything about a GOTY collection being out of the question.

[quote name='morrodox']Saint's Row is on my list of series that I'd really like to try but never seem to get around to. Decent price, but I just can't justify it with my current backlog.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel. Even though I've sold off 80% of my backlog, I still am going to wait for the price to drop more. I'm surprised we haven't seen a coupon in @gamer for this bad boy yet.

[quote name='morrodox']Saint's Row is on my list of series that I'd really like to try but never seem to get around to. Decent price, but I just can't justify it with my current backlog.[/QUOTE]

It's soooo good, though. I think everyone should give it a try past the opening mission. I only played the demo of the first, but absolutely fell in love with this one.

[quote name='NovaKane']Compared to the second game, this was really disappointin'.[/QUOTE]

It's not as good as the second one, but it's a blast to play through. I finished it twice, and I wanted to get the 100%. It's not really worth it so I stopped playing. Can't recommend it enough at sub $30.

bread's done
Back