Saitek UFO Mini-Hubs on Sale at GoGamer.com

GoGamer.com - Jason

Official Representative
Hey guys,

Excuse the spam here, BUT this will not be showing in a Madness email and unless you are looking for it you probably won't see it, so here it is for those that may be interested.

All of our Saitek 4-Port Self-Powered USB 2.0 Mini-Hubs are on sale. We have every color and pattern ever made in our selection.

The Metallic Red and the Silver come as a set of 2. All the other colors are singles. If you need more USB ports and what gamer doesn't? These are a great buy.

That is 2 (red or silver) hubs out the door with shipping for less than $7. No one else has a deal like this. You'll only find it at THE GOGAMER.COM! :)

http://www.gogamer.com/searchresults.htm?keywords=Saitek+UFo+Mini+Hub&categoryId=&x=0&y=0

Jason

Thanks, I am going to order. I accidently broke one of the front USB ports on my computer a few weeks ago and was looking for a deal on a hub, this is what I was waiting for, under $10 for one shipped would have been good but 2 is awesome.

Thanks. I needed something like this as well, for my 2 $10 Sandisk mp3 players, sandisk 8gb thumbdrive, and WD 500gb external HDD. Im going to have to find some more devices to hook up with the other 4 ports.

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Hey guys,

Excuse the spam here, BUT this will not be showing in a Madness email and unless you are looking for it you probably won't see it, so here it is for those that may be interested.

All of our Saitek 4-Port Self-Powered USB 2.0 Mini-Hubs are on sale. We have every color and pattern ever made in our selection.

The Metallic Red and the Silver come as a set of 2. All the other colors are singles. If you need more USB ports and what gamer doesn't? These are a great buy.

That is 2 (red or silver) hubs out the door with shipping for less than $7. No one else has a deal like this. You'll only find it at THE GOGAMER.COM! :)

http://www.gogamer.com/searchresults.htm?keywords=Saitek+UFo+Mini+Hub&categoryId=&x=0&y=0

Jason[/quote]

Good price! I believe these work for the old Rockband (xbox 360) wired instruments. Most people only have 3 usbs so this allows you to hook up multiple usb to one socket. If I didn't already have one I probably would have picked one up. It probably works for PS3 as well and Wii? Unsure if they use usb as well as 360?

i picked some of these up at gs a little while ago as used but they were new and they work great. might still pick up a couple as they are really cool.

[quote name='georox']The real question is, will we be seeing the LOTRO expansion Mines of Moria as part of a Madness sale soon? :D[/quote]

Don't know georox, but I think we have a real good game coming at a great price next week. Keep your eyes peeled for it.

Jason

This could be good one to have for extras especially on laptops.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Good price! I believe these work for the old Rockband (xbox 360) wired instruments. Most people only have 3 usbs so this allows you to hook up multiple usb to one socket. If I didn't already have one I probably would have picked one up. It probably works for PS3 as well and Wii? Unsure if they use usb as well as 360?[/quote]
I believe the wired instruments require a powered hub. I have used a hub with the PS3, and it worked just fine. I've never had need for a hub on the Wii so I can't vouch for that.

[quote name='Hrothgar']I believe the wired instruments require a powered hub. I have used a hub with the PS3, and it worked just fine. I've never had need for a hub on the Wii so I can't vouch for that.[/QUOTE]
I've been able to run two instruments on an unpowered USB hub on a 360, but once I plug in the third, all the instruments go dead.

bread's done
Back