Sakura Wars So long My love Ps2

not a lot of deals out there on this and it will probably be sometime till we see one. I just saw it at GS the other day for the first time actually

At GS though if you do have a title on their- Trade in and save 25 towards a new game 29.99 or higher, than you can get it for a game on the list and 5 bucks or so

bought it for 31.99 at gamestop.com using ENT20. ships free too! not sure if it still works. I posted this deal the other day and nobody looked. Oh well.

[quote name='KillerRamen']It's sold out on Amazon and Rosenqueen and I kind of doubt it will get a second printing (some retailers like Best Buy, Target and Newegg aren't even carrying it). IMO, if you want it just find it and buy it.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75798[/QUOTE]

Yep, Amazon is sold out. They couldn't even replace the copy they crushed during shipping to me. I had to take a refund and order from Gamestop. I think GS is the only place offering any kind of discount. Even Fry's never had a $5 discount like they usually do.

Yeah, I think this might fall into the "rare, going for high prices on ebay" category rather than going into the "bargain bin" one. Small printing, small distribution, fairly decent sized fanbase, plus good reviews from sites = sold out soon.

How does gamestop ship this game? In a box?

Amazon shipped mine in a non-padded envelope. fuck that packer. I had to take a refund.

I've been told that they use a padded envelope, but I've never used their online store. (I asked when I was thinking about pre-ordering Lunar: Collector's Edition from there) If you could find a sealed copy in store using the store locator, that might be best...

...I'm thinking about buying a copy from GameStop myself since I haven't received the copy I pre-ordered from Rosenqueen. (I pre-ordered in January)

[quote name='KillerRamen']I've been told that they use a padded envelope, but I've never used their online store. (I asked when I was thinking about pre-ordering Lunar: Collector's Edition from there) If you could find a sealed copy in store using the store locator, that might be best...

...I'm thinking about buying a copy from GameStop myself since I haven't received the copy I pre-ordered from Rosenqueen. (I pre-ordered in January)[/QUOTE]

The copy of Persona 4 i just got from gamestop last week was in that stupid brown non-padded envelope. It wasn't crushed, but I was worried when I saw it. I've always gotten padded from them in the past, this was the first of these envelopes i've gotten, but just a heads up.

Since my Amazon preorder was damaged due to inappropriate packaging and I had to take a refund. I placed a new order before it went OOS. Guess what, they shipped the shit in a padded envelope and the damages were even worst - dented corners, crushed on all sides. fuck them packers. I'm returning the shit for a refund again.

I ended up picking up a sealed, factory mint copy at the local GS store. Saving a few bucks over this premium box wasn't worth it.

[quote name='Gunsou']there is a ps2 and a wii version. Which one should i buy?[/QUOTE]

PS2 has English and Japanese audio. Wii only has English.

[quote name='62t']PS2 has English and Japanese audio. Wii only has English.[/QUOTE]

are there any other differences? PS2 is 10.00 more than the wii version why is tht?

[quote name='Gunsou']are there any other differences? PS2 is 10.00 more than the wii version why is tht?[/QUOTE]
The PS2 version is 2 disc (1 for each audio track) and comes with a poster

This will fall into the RARE cat. since it is a very short run due to PS2 demise. Most PS2 games now will have short runs except maybe ea sports they will prolly print in excess.

[quote name='62t']The PS2 version is 2 disc (1 for each audio track) and comes with a poster[/QUOTE]
plus an artbook.

The artbook is a mini, soft cover booklet. Not to be confused with the RQ exclusive, bigger, 40-page hardcover "Unforgettable Memories" artbook that was available as a bundle with the game for $50 + $10 shipping from RQ.

bread's done
Back