Sale: (Closed)

Im interested in the Fighting Fantasy book.

I will send you a PM about the Lupin game because I have some questions.

Since you are located in Australia, would it be possible for you to pick up Colin McRae Rally 2005 for PSP for cheap? I can get it for $25 on Ebay, but was wondering if youd seen it for cheaper anywhere in Australia.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Im interested in the Fighting Fantasy book.

I will send you a PM about the Lupin game because I have some questions.

Since you are located in Australia, would it be possible for you to pick up Colin McRae Rally 2005 for PSP for cheap? I can get it for $25 on Ebay, but was wondering if youd seen it for cheaper anywhere in Australia.[/QUOTE]

That game is pretty old so I doubt I can find it in Australian game stores and if I do, it'll be purely by chance. Even if I do find it, there's a pretty good chance that it'll cost more than what you can get it for. If it's cheaper, then it won't be cheaper by much. Compared to other regions, the Australian games market (both in terms of sellers and buyers) are pretty small so the old pre-owned games selection are pretty slim most of the time.

My suggestion, if you want the game, is to buy it for whatever you can get it for now or wait a bit until something (hopefully) better pops up. It should probably be faster and cheaper than me buying it IRL.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmix182']Hey received the book in great condition...thanks again for the opportunity to buy from this sweet collection![/QUOTE]

No probl... "Again"? What did you buy the first time? :whistle2:?

bread's done
Back