[Sale] Games & Strategy Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone wanted a graphics card from an old Dell Dimension 8200.

It worked fine when we had the desktop.

I can't test it but physically, it appears to be perfect.

I'm not too sure of the model and whatnot, but from the card itself, I can see...

nVIDIA MS-8878 VER:130

On a small sticker on the other side, it says that it's a model P73.

If anyone wants it, I'll sell it to you for like $20. I'll go on Amazon and find something. In the description, I'll write CAG and you can buy it from there.

You should be able to see it from my Amazon seller page (www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629).

well i got an email from amazon saying that someone tried to buy the dell a/c adapter i had but needed to update their credit card info...

i consider it sold now.

As an FYI, I streamlined my inventory a bit.

You'll see that 2 of the SD Gundam model kits are gone.

Instead, I did it like this.

Under the SD Exia Gundam, I'm including:
-- SD Exia Gundam
-- SD 00 Gundam
-- HG Exia Repair 2 Gundam
-- HG 0 Gundam

Under the SD Freedom Gundam, I'm including:
-- SD Freedom Gundam
-- SD Justice Gundam

I've lowered the prices (yet again!!).

I'm gonna keep these lowered (again) prices for a little while. Please take this opportunity.

OK~ I just made another sale. I updated the first post to reflect this change.

In case you were wondering, a person bought MegaMan & Bass (used like new, cartridge only) from me.

If it was a CAG member then I thank you very very much.

=D

And~

If anyone is up to it...here's a new deal.

Buy 2 of the strategy guides I have post (of 3) and select expedited shipping for both. The third will be included at no additional charge to you.

=)

If you want to take that deal, then send me an email at [email protected]

Ok so. I don't know if anyone on CAG collects them, but I have a huge stack of EGM magazines.

The ones I have are:

** 2006 **
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov

** 2007 **
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
"Holiday"

** 2008 **
Jan
Feb
Mar
April
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Oct
Nov
Dec

** 2009 **
Jan

If anyone is interested, please contact me by email ([email protected]), AIM (kimbap629) or a PM here.

Thanks!

(I'm basically looking for someone willing to buy all of them from me at once. I'm willing to give you a great deal on them and of course I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail. I post something up on Amazon.com and you'll just need to buy it from me and pay the Amazon "standard shipping rate". I'll mail it all to you via USPS Priority Mail on the next business day.)

Just as an update...

I'm gonna keep the stuff on my Amazon store for about a week more.

Afterward, I'm gonna take them all down. I might sell them again at a later date or if someone contacts me.

Other than that, I'll be keeping it.

I have some rare items up for sale so please keep checking my Amazon store.

www.amazon.com/shops/kimpbap629

[quote name='xxnike629xx']Just as an update...

I'm gonna keep the stuff on my Amazon store for about a week more.

Afterward, I'm gonna take them all down. I might sell them again at a later date or if someone contacts me.

Other than that, I'll be keeping it.

I have some rare items up for sale so please keep checking my Amazon store.

www.amazon.com/shops/kimpbap629[/QUOTE]

You raised the Vivi doll considerably? I was getting closer to finally picking it up, because it was getting to a really good price...

Well, I tend to raise and lower the prices of all items I have up on my Amazon page pretty often.

Like I said, if you see something but feel that the price is too high or have a question about the item, send me an email about it.

If you're serious about purchasing something, only then email me.

[email protected]

I have a bunch of other items. Just make sure you READ ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY and send me an email if you have further questions.

And in case anyone still doesnt know by now (considering how many times I posted it), my Amazon store can be found at www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629

Oh and I forgot to mention that I made some changes to the store...

I'm not including the 2 Gundam stands like I said before.

And I added the Dissidia pre-order music cd thing that came with the game (game not included obviously) if you bought it at certain stores. The item is still sealed.

In addition, in case anyone is interested, here's my current video game collection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZFZvqpzzwY

(doesn't have Dissidia which I bought like a 2 weeks after i made the video)

Last edited by a moderator:
the prices on my amazon store are lowered once again.

www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629

oh and if you're gonna buy something from my amazon store, then please make sure that your credit card or debit card information is up to date along with your shipping address...

i've had some issues with these things; especially payment information and had to either wait a few days before i mailed it out and received payment or have the order get canceled.

* i would like to emphasize something. i'm in the process of getting a job (albeit an hourly job cuz i couldnt find a "real world" job). so for a few months, i'll be working as a cashier or something.

* why did i tell you this? well, if i do get a job, i will take down all my amazon item that remain on my amazon store. so if you want something, then you'll have to contact me through email ([email protected]). ask me if i still have something in my possession, tell me that you're interested (duh..), and name a price range that you'd be willing to pay. we'll talk about it and then after we come to an agreement, i'll post it up on amazon.com for you to purchase right away.

* but if i do get a job, i probably won't be on the computer as often as i do plan on getting a full time job and as many hours as possible. but i will try to go online and check my email and whatnot as frequently as i can. but, i can't guarantee that you'll receive a response back immediately like i normally would if i wasn't doing anything and if i was home.

* i think that this post will be the last post that i make in this thread. so if you want something, please contact me as soon as you can. the stuff on my amazon page are still up, but i'm expecting to get a second interview tomorrow or the day after. after which i believe i'll be able to get a position (i.e. a source of consistent money instead of hoping that i sell something on amazon).

* my youtube channel can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/suiton629 if you want to purchase something from me, i am willing to make a video of it to show you what exactly it is that you're getting. the quality of the video probably won't be super good, but it'll be good enough as i have access to a digital camera.

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back