Sale list: DOA3, PGR2, Kotor, Xmen, Mega Man X Collection, Metal Slug 3

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I'll be adding more to this list as time goes on. Any questions, PM me. All games are adult owned, mint, and complete unless noted.

Looking to sell only. I accept paypal and money orders. If paying by paypal, please add 3%.

I ship out first class with DC.

Please add $3.25 for shipping to the prices below. Before anyone else complains about shipping, please consider that it costs exactly $2.82 to ship a game. This does not include any envelope cost AT ALL. $3.25 is very reasonable to ship.

Xbox

Halo 2 - $12
Dead or Alive 3 - $6
Metal Slug 3 - $9
Def Jam: Fight for NY - $7
007 Everything or nothing - $5
ESPN NFL 2K5 - $4
Project Gotham Racing 2 - $6
Ninja Gaiden Black - $9
R: Racing Evolution - $5
ESPN NHL 2K5 - $3
X-men legends - $6
Star Wars: KOTOR - $6
Unreal Championship - $5
Otogi 2 - $8 Thanks Modium!
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $8
The Suffering - $5
The Suffering: Ties that bind - $7
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - $6
Transworld Surf - $5

Gamecube
Mega Man X Collection - $10

...more to be added later. Thanks.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Not too fond of the shipping. Is there a cheaper option available? Also, do you take cash?[/QUOTE]

thats how much it cost to ship media mail w/ DC...if you were to buy one game it would cause $2.95 first class...

bump for goodluck to this CAG

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Not too fond of the shipping. Is there a cheaper option available? Also, do you take cash?[/quote]

Not too fond of shipping? I'm charging basically cost for this. It's over $2.50 just to ship a game without delivery confirmation. I'm not factoring any time or envelope cost here.

I will take well concealed cash, but I'm not responsible if it gets lost in the mail.

[quote name='mrmafia33']You should use first class. its under $2.[/quote]

Did you read the thread at all? This is shipped FIRST CLASS with delivery confirmation. It has not been under $2 to ship a game in over two years. Even DS games cost $1.81 to ship now via first class, and Xbox/PS2/GC games weigh a lot more than a DS game. I ship nearly every week and the price is almost $2.50 WITHOUT delivery confirmation. Add that on, which is $0.75 and you are right at $3.25. I am charging nothing for my time, gas, and envelope here.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Did you read the thread at all? This is shipped FIRST CLASS with delivery confirmation. It has not been under $2 to ship a game in over two years. Even DS games cost $1.81 to ship now via first class, and Xbox/PS2/GC games weigh a lot more than a DS game. I ship nearly every week and the price is almost $2.50 WITHOUT delivery confirmation. Add that on, which is $0.75 and you are right at $3.25. I am charging nothing for my time, gas, and envelope here.[/quote]

Where do you live? Im in California and yesterday I payed $2.30 to ship an xbox game first class with delivery confirmation.

[quote name='mrmafia33']Where do you live? Im in California and yesterday I payed $2.30 to ship an xbox game first class with delivery confirmation.[/quote]

How? Delivery confirmation alone on a first class parcel is $0.75. I shipped out a DS game last week and it was $1.81 WITHOUT delivery confirmation. A DS game weighs a lot less than an Xbox game. I used to mail games all the time before the rate increase and it was commonly $2.02-2.20 to mail first class.

Either way, $3.25 is very fair due to this new rate increase. I will also combine shipping with multiple games.

[quote name='mtxbass1']How? Delivery confirmation alone on a first class parcel is $0.75. I shipped out a DS game last week and it was $1.81 WITHOUT delivery confirmation. A DS game weighs a lot less than an Xbox game. I used to mail games all the time before the rate increase and it was commonly $2.02-2.20 to mail first class.

Either way, $3.25 is very fair due to this new rate increase. I will also combine shipping with multiple games.[/QUOTE]

haha you tell them bro!!! :applause:

hes right on the shipping guys, leave him alone

Interested in Otogi and Mega Man. I'm a true cheap ass, so I'd want to look at what else you had "coming soon" to save more. ;-)

[quote name='refusedchaos']haha you tell them bro!!! :applause:

hes right on the shipping guys, leave him alone[/QUOTE]

I'd like to mention that if you PRINT your own labels (USPS.com has a good tool for this). You can print without postage and still only pay $.10 (may have increased recently) for Delivery Confirmation. If you use their green tag, it's $.75.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'd like to mention that if you PRINT your own labels (USPS.com has a good tool for this). You can print without postage and still only pay $.10 (may have increased recently) for Delivery Confirmation. If you use their green tag, it's $.75.[/quote]

So do I print my shipping label from them, yet still pay for it at the post office?

Oh, and bump.

[quote name='mtxbass1']How? Delivery confirmation alone on a first class parcel is $0.75. I shipped out a DS game last week and it was $1.81 WITHOUT delivery confirmation. A DS game weighs a lot less than an Xbox game. I used to mail games all the time before the rate increase and it was commonly $2.02-2.20 to mail first class.

Either way, $3.25 is very fair due to this new rate increase. I will also combine shipping with multiple games.[/quote]

Shipping doesn't cost $3.25 when you're a Stonecutter.

bread's done
Back