Saltines or Peanutbutter Crackers?

SMMM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
saltines.jpg

VS.

crackers.jpg

Personally, I find Saltines to be better for snacking in the long run.

[quote name='assassinX']What is the challenge? :drool:[/QUOTE]

In a nutshell, one must ingest 6 Saltine crackers in 60 seconds without the help of water or any other digestive lubricants.

And I have also beaten this challenge.

[quote name='Eviltude']Anything involving peanut butter automatically wins. And yes, I mean anything.[/quote]

QFT. Peanut butter ftw. Saltines because you can put peanut butter on them, thus trumping Ritz crackers. Also saltines are larger.

I often enjoy peanut butter on a club cracker. I also like the salty goodness of a saltine every once in a while. Therefore, I refuse to choose a side.

Bah! Saltines are too dry and arid. Peanut butter is nice mellow and sweet. Combine both though, and BAM! Kick ass snack food.

Update: Just ate some peanut buttered saltines.

[quote name='SMMM']In a nutshell, one must ingest 6 Saltine crackers in 60 seconds without the help of water or any other digestive lubricants.

And I have also beaten this challenge.[/quote]

Tee-hee! You said "lubricants".

You can't put peanut butter crackers in your soup, so saltines win. I'd rather choose Ritz over either of the choices, given my druthers...

[quote name='SMMM']In a nutshell, one must ingest 6 Saltine crackers in 60 seconds without the help of water or any other digestive lubricants.[/QUOTE] That's not much of a challenge at all. Even twice that amount is a walk in the park. :lol:

[quote name='shieryda']You can't put peanut butter crackers in your soup, so saltines win. I'd rather choose Ritz over either of the choices, given my druthers...[/quote]

Seconded. I love the buttery taste of Ritz over the standard Saltines.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Seconded. I love the buttery taste of Ritz over the standard Saltines.[/quote]

Then the question becomes Ritz vs. Club...

Both are great, but saltines win. Put em in soup and you have fun. PB crackers in soup leaves floaty bits of gunk. Now I'm hungry for crackers and soup! :)

[quote name='shieryda']Then the question becomes Ritz vs. Club...[/quote]

Ritz. Club is way too.. Soft, I guess. They grate horribly against my teeth, thus setting off my nerves. :bomb:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's not much of a challenge at all. Even twice that amount is a walk in the park. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You must have one hell of a wet mouth.

[quote name='SMMM']You must have one hell of a wet mouth.[/QUOTE]I routinely eat a pack of saltines as a snack, and I never drink anything with it. 12 a minute would allow 5 seconds per cracker. More than enough. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I routinely eat a pack of saltines as a snack, and I never drink anything with it. 12 a minute would allow 5 seconds per cracker. More than enough. :lol:[/quote]

You might want to switch to low-sodium crackers...

What is wrong with you people? Saltines FTW. I mean, they come free with most salads or soups that you order or you can just take a couple from a restaruant for free near the salad bar. Free food>>>all; therefore saltines win.

I can't believe this is even a debate - and that Saltines are currently winning. Peanut butter tastes better than salt.

My dad used to eat saltine crackers and milk, just like you would eat a bowl of cereal. I tried it once, and it was actually pretty good.

[quote name='shieryda']My dad used to eat saltine crackers and milk, just like you would eat a bowl of cereal. I tried it once, and it was actually pretty good.[/quote]

... Milk and salt? Yuck.

[quote name='shieryda']My dad used to eat saltine crackers and milk, just like you would eat a bowl of cereal. I tried it once, and it was actually pretty good.[/quote]
... Milk and salt? Yuck. That's like when my family will put salt and pepper on watermelon or cantelope. These things weren't meant to be salty, they're naturally sweet. ;O

[quote name='Tiphireth']... Milk and salt? Yuck. That's like when my family will put salt and pepper on watermelon or cantelope. These things weren't meant to be salty, they're naturally sweet. ;O[/QUOTE]

Tastes better than it sounds.

[quote name='Tiphireth']... Milk and salt? Yuck. That's like when my family will put salt and pepper on watermelon or cantelope. These things weren't meant to be salty, they're naturally sweet. ;O[/quote]

Try it it tastes damn good. :drool: It kinda makes the watermelon even sweeter. :bouncy:

[quote name='Tiphireth']... Milk and salt? Yuck. That's like when my family will put salt and pepper on watermelon or cantelope. These things weren't meant to be salty, they're naturally sweet. ;O[/quote]

Salt and pepper is the best combination of anything ever. Have you ever tried oranges and a little salt? It's excellent.

bread's done
Back