Sam & Max - 3 Complete Seasons $39.95

thahamburglir

CAGiversary!
Hey, sorry, I don't post a lot here, and this may or may not be an old deal, but I just noticed over on the Telltale games website you can download all 3 seasons of Sam & Max for $39.95

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax

I'm tempted to bite on this, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on if this is worth it. I like adventure games, but honestly haven't really played one in like 5 years. Thanks

If I didn't have season 1 & 2 already, I'd bite on this. Hell, if this was a Steam deal I'd bite on this even more.

Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='ryushe']If I didn't have season 1 & 2 already, I'd bite on this. Hell, if this was a Steam deal I'd bite on this even more.

Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

I believe this was a steam deal 2 months ago.

The telltale complete pack was $50 during the last big Steam sale, but that may be more adventure games than you'd ever bother to play. If you're on the fence, don't forget you can download episode 104 and play it for free. It's a little funnier if you've played the previous episodes, but it'll give you a good idea what you'd be in for.

Telltale has had so many different offers that it's hard to remember them all. This isn't a rare deal for sure, but it's still a LOT of adventure game for the money.

bread's done
Back