SAMGOODY.COM Deals... PSP Games and Doom 3 CE XBOX Preorder & More - HOT!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
WOW! PSP Games

$35.99
Twisted Metal: Head On
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Ren-Goku: The Tower of Purgatory
Death Jr.
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade!!

$44.99
Free Running
MVP Baseball
Smartbomb

BTW... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is only $39.99 - other places list it @ $49.99

NOW the best part... Visa Card owners click on this Sam Goody Link to get $10 off $50!!

Oh, and SAMGOODY.COM has FREE SHIPPING and no tax in some states (no tax here in Ohio)

So... I ordered Lumines and Untold Legends for $75.98 - $10=$65.98 with FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?)

and for you XBOX gamers...

DOOM 3 CE for $53.99 - $10 = $43.99 + FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?) I ordered this as well - time to cancel my gamestop.com order... not worth $16 for a figurine and poster.

:cool:

EDIT: Oops! For $10 off $50 enter discount code 1050 at checkout!

ok... I even checked out and got through the paying process. They charged me 62.98 for Twisted Metal Head On and Yoshi Touch and Go. But the $10 off $50 didn't happen.
I guess I have to cancel my order... THANKS.

EDIT: Now I see the 1050 code below your paragraph.... Now I check out again only 52.98. Thanks again :p

[quote name='E-Z-B']I'm still bitter about the whole FF: Crystal Chronicles fiasco with SamGoody.com :evil:[/quote]
haha talk about old school grudges!

Nice find OP!
I think you should change the thread subject title, since this applies to all games on samgoody.com
10 off 50

including:

$26.99 Yoshi's Touch and Go
$26.99 Warioware Twisted
$26.99 Mario DS 64

and more stuff

I wonder when the orders will ship. Last time Samgoody screwed me and cancelled two of my orders. Hopefully they come through this time.

i had two orders
order 1:
Metal Gear Acid + Lumines = 69.98 no tax free shipping

order 2:
Warioware Twisted + Yoshi Touch and Go = 43.98 no tax free shipping

thanx a bunch OP! I saw from the visa link that this coupon code works till end of june!

[quote name='alongx']nice deal, i think i'll get Yoshi and WarioWare from there, since it'll work out to be like $22 a piece[/quote]

yeah, even if those games are onsale at BB for 24.99, 19.99 after GGC + tax would come out to be about the same

How fast does SamGoody ship the game? Will you get it the day it comes out? The day after? I wouldn't like the game to arrive a week later lol.

[quote name='chwang0129'][quote name='alongx']nice deal, i think i'll get Yoshi and WarioWare from there, since it'll work out to be like $22 a piece[/quote]

yeah, even if those games are onsale at BB for 24.99, 19.99 after GGC + tax would come out to be about the same[/quote]

I didn't even think that they'd be on sale. Best Buy and Circuit City haven't had any release-day GBA/DS sales since Minish Cap. I was hoping for a deal on WarioWare Touched and was disappointed since there was none.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='chwang0129'][quote name='alongx']nice deal, i think i'll get Yoshi and WarioWare from there, since it'll work out to be like $22 a piece[/quote]

yeah, even if those games are onsale at BB for 24.99, 19.99 after GGC + tax would come out to be about the same[/quote]

I didn't even think that they'd be on sale. Best Buy and Circuit City haven't had any release-day GBA/DS sales since Minish Cap. I was hoping for a deal on WarioWare Touched and was disappointed since there was none.[/quote]

REALLY?! I picked up a WarioWare Touched at BB like last week for $29.99 (after using the GGC). They were out in front but I asked and they brought out a lot of them.

Ordered Yoshi's Touch & Go, and Ape Escape. Thanks OP and chwang. I hope the fact that I used a Visa debit card doesn't cause a problem.

[quote name='guessed']Ordered Yoshi's Touch & Go, and Ape Escape. Thanks OP and chwang. I hope the fact that I used a Visa debit card doesn't cause a problem.[/quote]

I used a Visa Debit card also to order 3 PSP games I hope I still get the discount also.

Also I asked this on the first page but will post this again. Will they ship as the games come out or will they hold for 1 shipment?

[quote name='ajh2298'][quote name='guessed']Ordered Yoshi's Touch & Go, and Ape Escape. Thanks OP and chwang. I hope the fact that I used a Visa debit card doesn't cause a problem.[/quote]

I used a Visa Debit card also to order 3 PSP games I hope I still get the discount also.

Also I asked this on the first page but will post this again. Will they ship as the games come out or will they hold for 1 shipment?[/quote]

I think they'll ship whatever is available first

[quote name='rawisjericho']Very good deal, Doom 3 is very very tempting. Does it have any type of system link?[/quote]
yes, it support system link for 2 xbox for playing coop.

I was gonna get Lego Star Wars in this deal they have the release date of 4/27, while gamestop and eb have 3/29?
Do you guys think if 3/29 is the real release date that samgoody will ship it out that day? instead of 4/27?

Sweetness! I just placed my order for PSP - Twisted Metal: Head On and DS - Yoshi's Touch & Go for a total of $52.98 shipped. Thanks again OP

Thanks Nice find dude, I'm goin to cancel my DOOM 3 preorder from EBGAMES... saving myself Over $25... cause of taxes & shipping...

SWEET! Finally got through and ordered
Untold Legends
Rengoku
Total $61.98 shipped tax free ;-)

I don't mind waiting a few days after release, I'll have a couple of games to tide me over. Thanks OP!

Is there any sort of search function on samgoody.com? It's a pain in the butt to go through all of the gmaes, especially since half of them are `backordered'.

I did find that the PS2 Tony Hark Underground is only $11.99 and in stock though. Not such a bad deal.

Just places another order..
Ape Escape
Lumines
for $65.98 shiped tax free.
I plan on buying both games above at launch, and will just return these factory sealed ones to whatever store I bought them from, and swap out for Dynasty Warriors and THUG (Since Sam Goody dosn't carry either for PSP).

Good deals, Thanks OP! (but why is the sam goody site so ghetto and slow?)

Wow nice deal, how long will they keep this on sale?
Still need to put my Xbox Bundle and GC bundle on ebay to get at least $500

ahh shit, think the site went down. in the middle of my doom 3 order too...

[quote name='CaptPete']Is there any sort of search function on samgoody.com? It's a pain in the butt to go through all of the gmaes, especially since half of them are `backordered'.

I did find that the PS2 Tony Hark Underground is only $11.99 and in stock though. Not such a bad deal.[/quote]
There is a search function on their front page.

Is anyone else having trouble with the site? i can't get past the shipping page...

[quote name='Apossum']Is anyone else having trouble with the site? i can't get past the shipping page...[/quote]

Its very slow....

bread's done
Back