SAMGOODY.COM Deals... PSP Games and Doom 3 CE XBOX Preorder & More - HOT!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
WOW! PSP Games

$35.99
Twisted Metal: Head On
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Ren-Goku: The Tower of Purgatory
Death Jr.
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade!!

$44.99
Free Running
MVP Baseball
Smartbomb

BTW... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is only $39.99 - other places list it @ $49.99

NOW the best part... Visa Card owners click on this Sam Goody Link to get $10 off $50!!

Oh, and SAMGOODY.COM has FREE SHIPPING and no tax in some states (no tax here in Ohio)

So... I ordered Lumines and Untold Legends for $75.98 - $10=$65.98 with FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?)

and for you XBOX gamers...

DOOM 3 CE for $53.99 - $10 = $43.99 + FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?) I ordered this as well - time to cancel my gamestop.com order... not worth $16 for a figurine and poster.

:cool:

EDIT: Oops! For $10 off $50 enter discount code 1050 at checkout!

[quote name='pelf21']Anyone know if Death Jr. is for sure a launch title?[/quote]

No, it is coming out in early May

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaptPete']Is there any sort of search function on samgoody.com? It's a pain in the butt to go through all of the gmaes, especially since half of them are `backordered'.

I did find that the PS2 Tony Hark Underground is only $11.99 and in stock though. Not such a bad deal.[/quote]
There is a search function on their front page. [/quote]

Ok, let me rephrase that: Is there any sort of _useful_ search function. The `advanced search' sounded promising, but it always takes me to a music search.

I just want to see games that are from between $10-20 and in-stock...

[quote name='"gizmogc"'][quote name='"prismic"']Is the 1050 coupon reusable?[/quote]

Yes[/quote]

Damn it, there goes my gaming budget for the next few months. :D

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (PS2) under $27 shipped. If you pickup along with Spikeout: Battle Street (XBOX) is make this deal sweeter after $10 off coupon ;)

My first order was Yoshi Touch and Go + Twisted Metal Head On
For my second order Spikeout Battle Street + Untold Legend

i guess that im the only one still taking advantage of this great deal and thank god my gf & i don't live together yet, or else id hear a lot of shit about how much i just spent

narc ps2
worms forts under seige ps2
spikeout xbox
$52.97 or $17.66 each

spy vs spy ps2
donkey kong jungle beat
$43.98

doom 3 CE
$43.99

time crisis crisis zone w/ gun
$49.99

i just wish i didnt order growlanser generations DE for $79.99 at gamestop yesterday (like a dumbass)

i could've saved $10 ;o(

or $12 at mtvs store or whatever, though some of the shipment horrors would've scared me off from there anyway

Ordered Doom 3 CE with buddy over the phone....I'm not confident about my pre-order at Best Buy even though it states price at $49.99 for it (I've gotta get my $5 back)....I think since the delay of game release doesn't help me being able to get it for that misprinted price....Did anyone else also pre-order this @ BB with that price??

I just put in two seperate orders ( one for Doom 3 CE two nights ago and one today for Finding Neverland and DK:Jungle Beat bongoless) and i used my Mastercard for both. Doesn't appear that you have to use the Visa card to get the deal to work unless they are going to cancel it later and mock me.

I made three orders:

Polarium
Yoshi's Touch and Go

Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Final Fantasy I & II

Shining Force
Wario Ware Twisted

All $43.98 after coupon, no tax and free shipping.

I plan to make two more orders, but since those will probably ship right away, I am going to wat for some of these to process first.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']donkey kong jungle beat $43.99 after 1050 code

shipped free[/quote]
I didn't even think about looking for that when I made my first 2 orders, so I guess it's time for a 3rd one... Thanks, OP!

Made 3 orders:

Yoshi Touch & Go DS
Untold Legends PSP
$52.98 Total

WarioWare Twisted GBA
TMNT Melee GC
Spy vs. Spy XBox
$52.97 Total

Narc XBox
Lego Star Wars XBox
$43.98 Total

im home sick right now, but if someone compiles a list of all the good deals i can add them to the OP

fucking migrane headache

[quote name='chwang0129'][quote name='screwkick']For the love of God, stay away from Sam Goody in any form.[/quote]

why[/quote]

i also am interested in the reasoning behind such a strong reaction

I ordered Doom 3 CE with the 1050 discount, but they rejected my visa card (they wanted my visa net password and I refused to give it up).

So I used a discover card in the end but they still gave me the deal. Hope it stays that way...

Anyone check out hitmenow.com (the used game site for Sam Goody)? They don't have much of a stock now but they are planning on carrying Sega Cd, Jaguar, Genesis, Dreamcast, etc so it might be something to check up on once in a while.

I found X-men Legends used for $18 but everything else isn't too hot (take a look at their prices for Genesis games).

[quote name='Deku Tree']I ordered Doom 3 CE with the 1050 discount, but they rejected my visa card (they wanted my visa net password and I refused to give it up).

So I used a discover card in the end but they still gave me the deal. Hope it stays that way...[/quote]

yeah, the first 2 orders went through fine without them making me use it (they gave me the option), but the second two orders they made me use it

If you are talking about "verified by visa", that's the POINT of it.

[quote name='Deku Tree']I ordered Doom 3 CE with the 1050 discount, but they rejected my visa card (they wanted my visa net password and I refused to give it up).[/quote]

[quote name='mkelehan']I really want to take advantage of this, but their site is completely broken...[/quote]
Just worked for me..

Did everyone's order show up as a "backorder total"?

[quote name='dago2727']Made 3 orders:

Yoshi Touch & Go DS
Untold Legends PSP
$52.98 Total

WarioWare Twisted GBA
TMNT Melee GC
Spy vs. Spy XBox
$52.97 Total

Narc XBox
Lego Star Wars XBox
$43.98 Total[/quote]

They have Lego Star Wars listed for a 4/27 release??
EB and Gamestop show 3/29??
You think Samgoody will ship on the 29th?

Awesome find shadowknight! The best deal I've seen yet on this $60 monster of a game. Just placed my order. Thanks for posting this deal. :)

Anyone else got charged for their orders yet?
I got charged for both of mine(Yoshi's Touch n Go with Lumines and MGA with Wipeout Pure) and I'm quite sure they said I'd get charged only after the items ship..

[quote name='doomgaze_86']Anyone else got charged for their orders yet?
I got charged for both of mine(Yoshi's Touch n Go with Lumines and MGA with Wipeout Pure) and I'm quite sure they said I'd get charged only after the items ship..[/quote]

i hanven't been charged yet

Thanks for the deal, OP! I haven't ordered from Sam Goody before, but it looks like they have some surprisingly good deals. I got in 4 orders using the 1050 code. Too bad I did get charged tax, I guess since I'm in Minnesota.

[quote name='doomgaze_86']Anyone else got charged for their orders yet?
I got charged for both of mine(Yoshi's Touch n Go with Lumines and MGA with Wipeout Pure) and I'm quite sure they said I'd get charged only after the items ship..[/quote]

I called them about that. They temp charge your card to make sure you have the funds. My account now shows it not being charged.

[quote name='E-Z-B'][quote name='vherub'][quote name='chwang0129'][quote name='screwkick']For the love of God, stay away from Sam Goody in any form.[/quote]

why[/quote]

i also am interested in the reasoning behind such a strong reaction[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7410&start=0[/quote]

that's different though. they had a game accidently listed for $14.99, an obvious mistake.
I don't think Doom 3 for $53 is a mistake and the $10 off is for real too. there should be no problem with it.

The only problem is dealing with their cheap ass site.

Anyone think they might do what happened last time? I ordered Yoshi and now its showing it's on backorder. Last time they did this to me they kept it on backorder for 2 months then cancelled the order. I wonder if they are going to try to not honor the $10 coupon.

bread's done
Back