SAMGOODY.COM Deals... PSP Games and Doom 3 CE XBOX Preorder & More - HOT!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
WOW! PSP Games

$35.99
Twisted Metal: Head On
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Ren-Goku: The Tower of Purgatory
Death Jr.
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade!!

$44.99
Free Running
MVP Baseball
Smartbomb

BTW... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is only $39.99 - other places list it @ $49.99

NOW the best part... Visa Card owners click on this Sam Goody Link to get $10 off $50!!

Oh, and SAMGOODY.COM has FREE SHIPPING and no tax in some states (no tax here in Ohio)

So... I ordered Lumines and Untold Legends for $75.98 - $10=$65.98 with FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?)

and for you XBOX gamers...

DOOM 3 CE for $53.99 - $10 = $43.99 + FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?) I ordered this as well - time to cancel my gamestop.com order... not worth $16 for a figurine and poster.

:cool:

EDIT: Oops! For $10 off $50 enter discount code 1050 at checkout!

i checked my order status, and part of one of my orders shipped . It was Finding Neverland, and the took the $10 off that item and charged my credit card for $5.99 instead of $15.99. The other part of my order is backordered, and the rest are either backordered ( Yoshi's Touch and Go), or pre-orders.

Anyone else notice how Spikeout magically disappeared from Samgoody.com's listings? Time to cancel my Spikeout/Yoshi's Touch and Go order so i can actually get Spikeout somewhere else.

I just wrote to Sam Goody Help and got this reply within 30 minutes.

[quote name='Sam Goody Customer Service']Dear Chris,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your order
recently placed with SamGoody.com.

Our system shows this item is currently on backorder pending its arrival
from the manufacturer. It appears that the item is delayed from the
manufacturer. We anticipate the delivery within 1-2 weeks. Your
backorder item will be shipped out promptly upon its arrival, and you
will not be charged until it is shipped to you.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Sincerely,
Kareth Evans
SamGoody.com
Customer Service[/quote]

I'm keeping my order. For the money it saves me it's worth it.

Chris

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Anyone else notice how Spikeout magically disappeared from Samgoody.com's listings? Time to cancel my Spikeout/Yoshi's Touch and Go order so i can actually get Spikeout somewhere else.[/quote]

Yes, I noticed that too. Now I am REALLY glad I canceled my order and got it at ebgames instead. That was a close one! Once again, Avoid ScamGoody at all costs.

[quote name='jboy'][quote name='sillymonkey321']Anyone else notice how Spikeout magically disappeared from Samgoody.com's listings? Time to cancel my Spikeout/Yoshi's Touch and Go order so i can actually get Spikeout somewhere else.[/quote]

Yes, I noticed that too. Now I am REALLY glad I canceled my order and got it at ebgames instead. That was a close one! Once again, Avoid ScamGoody at all costs.[/quote]

Says you. I have faith I will receive my items. The items that were marked in stock came within just a couple days. Sam Goody is probably not the first place to get new releases.

Chris

i was one of the ppl that were stickin with samgodoody too...and i still am....but now im starting to get really pissed off...i lost the emails that had the order #s in them and of course, their website is helpless....you can't view anything on there regarding past orders....so i wrote to customer service and they found my jungle beat one, but not my spikeout one...they're still "looking"

If you plug in your order number, you get an automated invoice sent to your email address.
It was a little difficult trying to figure it out, but it looks like one of the two DS games I ordered shipped on Thursday. I ordered these right when this deal was posted ($10 Visa coupon). So like everyone has said, it is slow but it looks like eventually you'll get your order.

Both of the games I ordered were not "must have immediatly" games, so the wait isn't bothering me.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i was one of the ppl that were stickin with samgodoody too...and i still am....but now im starting to get really pissed off...i lost the emails that had the order #s in them and of course, their website is helpless....you can't view anything on there regarding past orders....so i wrote to customer service and they found my jungle beat one, but not my spikeout one...they're still "looking"[/QUOTE]

I think the Spikeout orders may not be filled. I also placed an order for it, but now it is not listed on their site. I seem to remember a rumor that it would be an EB exculsive and it looks like that may be true. I cannot find it at Gamestop either. In my case, I ordered it with SFAC. I got the $10 off the first shipment so if I don't get Spikeout, I would have gotten SFAC for $17.00. Thats still a pretty good deal by itself.

[quote name='b3b0p']My Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Shipped!

Best $43.99 ever!

Chris[/QUOTE]

rats! I wish I hadn't cancelled mine...

Finally Sam Goody got in Yoshis Touch and Go for the DS, and Untold Legends for PSP. Looks like they will ship out by tomorrow.

Got my Atari Retro for DS for $16.99 (they subtracted the $10 visa discount from the $26.99 sale price). Yoshi was still backordered so I cancelled it since I already got it from Best Buy with GGC. So end result, Atri Retro for $16.99, no tax and free ship!

BTW, Atari Retro is great for Centipede, Tempest, Missle Command and Warlords. Asteroids is OK without the touchscreen. The rest of the 5 games kinda blow (particularly Pong, wow is that game boring). Then again, I never played Gravitar or Lunar Lander when I was growing up...

I went to order today and there is no free shipping option. Domestic Mail is $4.10. How did you guys get your free shipping>?

It was just free when you ordered during that $10 coupon deal.

[quote name='Celsius']I went to order today and there is no free shipping option. Domestic Mail is $4.10. How did you guys get your free shipping>?[/QUOTE]

Yoshi Touch and Go finally shipped today, but still waiting for Pac Pix. They applied the $10 discount to Yoshi. It'd be sweet if they applied it again to Pac Pix, but unlikely. So glad Yoshi is finally on its way!

Weird, My Twisted Metal: Head On shipped a couple days ago and they subracted $10 so i got it for $25 something, and today my other item Yoshis Touch & Go shipped, and they subtracted another $10 so I got it for $16 something... This makes up for their late shipping. Sweetness!

[quote name='Zombie']Has anyone's Doom 3 CE shipped? It's in stock on their site now, but my order isn't shipped yet. I may call them and see what's up.[/QUOTE]

I just got this message in an e-mail from them:

"Your back/special order has not yet arrived. Please know that we are working on getting it for you as soon as possible. As soon as it arrives, your order will be shipped! In the event the product becomes unavailable, we will notify you. Thank you for your patience. "

I'm starting to worry about monkey business like others have talked about in this thread.

I got that, too. I just called them and asked them what's up. The rep told me they just received them and they'll be shipping within the next 24-48 hours.

[quote name='spindevil999']I just got this message in an e-mail from them:

"Your back/special order has not yet arrived. Please know that we are working on getting it for you as soon as possible. As soon as it arrives, your order will be shipped! In the event the product becomes unavailable, we will notify you. Thank you for your patience. "

I'm starting to worry about monkey business like others have talked about in this thread.[/QUOTE]

I hope they are shipping that soon, i always was looking at the site and was excited after seeing that it was in stock.......until i checked my order status and it still said backordered.....i'll wait a day or two to see what's up then i'll email them.

Like I said, I already called, but if you're going to contact them, save yourself the trouble and just call instead of e-mailing them.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']I hope they are shipping that soon, i always was looking at the site and was excited after seeing that it was in stock.......until i checked my order status and it still said backordered.....i'll wait a day or two to see what's up then i'll email them.[/QUOTE]

You guys are just way to impatient. You sound like 10 year olds.

[quote name='"A 10 Year Old"']NOW NOW NOW!![/quote]

Good grief.

By the way, I got my Donkey Kong Jungle Beat on Saturday from Sam Goody.

Good things come to those who wait, PATIENTLY!

Chris

Just read this e-mail regarding my order for Doom 3 CE:

Your back/special order has not yet arrived. Please know that we are working on getting it for you as soon as possible. As soon as it arrives, your order will be shipped! In the event the product becomes unavailable, we will notify you. Thank you for your patience.

Aaaargghhh.....has this happened to everyone else that ordered this as well??? How long will the wait be??

You know, you could just buy a new copy of Doom 3 CE from a local Gamestop or something, play that, and then return the copy you get in the mail (it's a 30 day return policy).

[quote name='sillymonkey321']I got an email saying that Doom 3 shipped today, so everyone should check their mail/order status.[/QUOTE]

Mine did too.

Just got a message that my copy of Doom 3 CE has shipped USPS and should be arriving in 3-5 business days, hopefully even sooner.

Also did state that I was charged 43.99 and no shipping charges, so you did not need to purchase the game with a visa card to get the discount (-$10). FYI for all who asked.

I got the initial email saying it has not yet arrived and then the email today saying it has shipped out. I say nicely done Samgoody.

[quote name='b3b0p']You guys are just way to impatient. You sound like 10 year olds.

Good grief.

By the way, I got my Donkey Kong Jungle Beat on Saturday from Sam Goody.

Good things come to those who wait, PATIENTLY!

Chris[/QUOTE]

yup...i just received a shipping confirmation for Doom 3 CE

im still waiting for more, but ive been getting a once a week email saying stuff has been shipped

I placed 2 orders, one with 2 items and the other with 3 items. So far 3 of the 5 items that I pre-ordered and recieved have each been reduced by $10! Let's hope this trend continues.

[quote name='bahgee']I placed 2 orders, one with 2 items and the other with 3 items. So far 3 of the 5 items that I pre-ordered and recieved have each been reduced by $10! Let's hope this trend continues.[/QUOTE]

I placed one order with two items. One item was received and reduced by $10 (Klonoa 2 GBA for $16.99). I wonder if they'll reduce the 2nd item (Spikeout) by $10 when it ships...

[quote name='tanis']Just got mine today... great deal!![/QUOTE]

Got your WHAT EXACTLY???

do you mean Doom 3? If so that was fast.....considering how long I've heard it takes.....Hope I get mine tomorrow

I got my Yoshi like 3 days ago. I only got billed for $16, too, which is great. I should cancel WarioWare and just keep Yoshi for the $16, but I won't.

bread's done
Back