SAMGOODY.COM Deals... PSP Games and Doom 3 CE XBOX Preorder & More - HOT!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
WOW! PSP Games

$35.99
Twisted Metal: Head On
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Ren-Goku: The Tower of Purgatory
Death Jr.
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade!!

$44.99
Free Running
MVP Baseball
Smartbomb

BTW... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is only $39.99 - other places list it @ $49.99

NOW the best part... Visa Card owners click on this Sam Goody Link to get $10 off $50!!

Oh, and SAMGOODY.COM has FREE SHIPPING and no tax in some states (no tax here in Ohio)

So... I ordered Lumines and Untold Legends for $75.98 - $10=$65.98 with FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?)

and for you XBOX gamers...

DOOM 3 CE for $53.99 - $10 = $43.99 + FREE Shipping and NO TAX (not all states?) I ordered this as well - time to cancel my gamestop.com order... not worth $16 for a figurine and poster.

:cool:

EDIT: Oops! For $10 off $50 enter discount code 1050 at checkout!

Has anyone recieved their Doom 3? I just wonder how long it takes from when I recieve the email saying that it shipped that I will get it.

I just received it. The email was sent on tuesday. By the way I live in California and they ship from Florida, so you should receiive it today or tomorrow.

[quote name='Lizard Axe']Meh... They just canceled my Musashi order. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunk']they canceled my Donkey Kong Jungle beat without bongos.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is, just before they killed the deal, these two were in my cart. Later, I was kicking myself for not getting in on it. Anyhow, sorry you two didn't get your games.

Still waiting for my Spikeout order.
But I already received Yoshi Touch and Go, Twisted Metal Head On, and Untold Legend.
The funny thing is they all shipping separately, and they EACH got $10 off! lol~

bread's done
Back