Sam's Club 1 Day Sale - Nov 11 - Deals on PS4 and X1S bundles

while this deal is questionable, the kohls deal last year was not online and difficult to find in store.
It's a doorbuster so it's probably going to go fast when they open. You can save an additional $45 on the consoles (any purchase of $45 or more if you open a Sam's Mastercard account and buy something the same day - excludes booze, smokes, prescriptions, gift cards, and cash advances) https://www.bfads.net/adscan/featured-sale/Sams-Club-1Day-Sale/page-11#viewer

Last edited by a moderator:
at this point, i'm waiting for BF - or at least around that time.  not pulling the trigger on any more games/movies since this is indeed the most wonderful time of year for those :)

Good deals but I have the feeling BF will be better. I don't see Kohl's being the only one with a $200 PS4 or X1.

Damn shocked they gave me that day off. Everything is meh in that ad but what I've seen in my store is many will come for the tv's. Also even pushing the credit card er...(store credit) as they train you to say at the very end.

Xbox one.... meaning it takes one month for it to break then another $130 to fix it

at this point, i'm waiting for BF - or at least around that time. not pulling the trigger on any more games/movies since this is indeed the most wonderful time of year for those :)
This is 2 weeks before Black Friday but there will be better deals cause MS has to figure out how to move all those S models on the heels of X coming out. Plus Sony made way too many of those bundles from last year.

got a screen shot? because it wasnt available online for me. and checking last years black friday ad thread, sure didnt seem like anybody got it in there online.
I remember getting the gift cards I used on the PS4 for 20% off from a Samsung Pay promo. Also notice the Halo bundle wasn't available til Thursday night/Friday morning. There is no guarantee they will put the bundles online again this year but there is your proof of precedence.

[attachment=28485:Screenshot (575).png][attachment=28486:Screenshot (574).png]

VIZIO SmartCast E-Series 70" will be $878, that's good deal?
I got one at Walmart last year on BF. My only complaint is that it's not bright enough to compete with the sunlight that leaks in around my blinds. I can still see it, but portions of the image look washed out when watching/playing during daytime.

A $150 set of blackout curtains would fix my problem, but I just deal with it because that's around 30' of curtain that I'd have to hang.

Moral of story: I wouldn't be happy paying that much for the tv in today's market with today's competition.

VIZIO SmartCast E-Series 70" will be $878, that's good deal?
I got the Vizio Smartcast E65E1 last year at sams for $600 and for 65" with HDR10, I think it was a good deal. But Almost 50% more for 5 more inches doesn't seem as good of a value in my opinion. if I were buying today I'd probably either get the $400 TLC 55" if I was cash strapped or the $600 TLC 55" with dolby vision and the wide color gamut if I had the same cash to burn as last year. By all accounts they're the best gaming tvs for the money this year with super low latency.

bread's done
Back