Sam's Club 360 holiday info

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Anyone that is interested here is some of the Sam's Club holiday 360:360: stuff, actually this is pretty much everything. I am listing prices but obviously these could change at any time since none of these are out yet.

Accessories :
HD-DVD : Very limited Quantities on this item throughout holiday season, will be hard to find anywhere. About half of the clubs will get this item in, mainly high volume stores. Price $181.42 4 per club item number 923965

Wireless Headset : Almost every store will get 4 of these item number is 882773 and price $48.77

Wireless Driving Wheel : Average store will also get 4 of these item number is $119.82 and item number is 286253

Gears of War : Most stores will have collectors and regular edition and will get about 8 of each respectively. Collectors edition $64.74 item number 889448 regular $51.84 item number 891398

The most interesting item for me is the Xbox 360 :360: holiday bundle. This is a different item from our regular :360:, no news yet on what each bundle has but most stores show 32 on order of this as well.

Also on a side note some stores are getting in the Silver :ps2: bundle but they are only getting 10 each no reorders. Item number for that will be 891300 with a bundle price of $189.63

That pretty much sums it up, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those HD-DVD drives. I will post holiday bundle info as I become aware of it.

gears of wars is 65.43 i just looked it up stop lieing!yes yes i looked it up on samsclub.com i hate people who lie like this! if your local store said it i belive it if your sayin all samclubs will have it at 51 dollars your lieing through your teeth or since its a keyboard: you lieing through your fingers

[quote name='360_FREAK']gears of wars is 65.43 i just looked it up stop lieing!yes yes i looked it up on samsclub.com i hate people who lie like this! if your local store said it i belive it if your sayin all samclubs will have it at 51 dollars your lieing through your teeth or since its a keyboard: you lieing through your fingers[/QUOTE]

Take a deep breath and relax dude. Calm down. You'll have a stroke before the OP responds at this rate.

[quote name='360_FREAK']gears of wars is 65.43 i just looked it up stop lieing!yes yes i looked it up on samsclub.com i hate people who lie like this! if your local store said it i belive it if your sayin all samclubs will have it at 51 dollars your lieing through your teeth or since its a keyboard: you lieing through your fingers[/QUOTE]

Sam's Club pricing varies by location .

[quote name='mcroa7']Anyone that is interested here is some of the Sam's Club holiday 360:360: stuff, actually this is pretty much everything. I am listing prices but obviously these could change at any time since none of these are out yet.

Gears of War : Most stores will have collectors and regular edition and will get about 8 of each respectively. Collectors edition $64.74 item number 889448 regular $51.84 item number 891398

.[/quote]

Some people are crazy,gears of war isn't even available on samsclub.com yet. Also if you look on my original post which I quoted, the price I listed will be the starting points for the game. Price could be lower due to competition of local Costcos or BJs. BUt like another poster said it would be ymmv based on managements decision to"put the game on comp" or not. Most likely they wont though,

When does Sam's usually put new games out? Specifically, what day should we expect Gears of War to be out for sale?

Sam's club is hard on street dates, to the point that it wont even ring up until the manufacturers release date. So any time a street date is given they follow it closely. There have been instances where the street date was moved up on games and our system still wouldn't process the game until the original street date. Basically most stores do a piss poor job of putting out street dated games, that why I listed the item numbers as well. Those numbers will work in any sams club basically nationwide.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I thought you said in my original thread you had news on the Wii and PS3 release?[/quote]

I do and this thread is specifically for the 360 stuff.

I've been to 3 Sam's Clubs and still haven't found one. Has anyone seen this in any of the Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County) clubs?

I've seen the wireless headset and steering wheel, but no hd-dvd player.

[quote name='cag1125']I've been to 3 Sam's Clubs and still haven't found one. Has anyone seen this in any of the Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County) clubs?

I've seen the wireless headset and steering wheel, but no hd-dvd player.[/QUOTE]

My Sam's Club has them locked away. I didn't know we carried them either until I seen them there today. Maybe as a tech dude.

[quote name='pimpinc333']My Sam's Club has them locked away. I didn't know we carried them either until I seen them there today. Maybe as a tech dude.[/QUOTE]
Why haven't you posted the Sear's deals yet?

The "Holiday Bundle" is said to be the new Gears of War 360 bundle that is supposed to be hitting stores on the 24th. This is what I am hearing, but it could be some other Sam's Club only bundle entirely.

bread's done
Back