Sam's Club $4.88 Horror Dvds

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
With their Halloween stuff they had quite a selection of DVD's for $4.88 (they were all horror titles) There were also 2 packs for $12.99 of different titles. Also $7.98 titles.

Ones i can remember are (these were all $4.88):

Nightmare on Elm Street 2, 3, 4, 5 and the Final Nightmare

Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Jessica Biel version)

Freddy Vs. Jason

Those are what i can remember at this point, though there were a bunch more than that.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

[quote name='Sporadic']Looks like I'll have to go grab Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Jessica Biel version) [/quote]

The ones they have for $4.88 at my location are the 2-disc limited editions which originally retailed for $29.99. It's well worth $4.88 :applause:

Yeah that is what it was where i was also. If anyone goes can you update the list with some more titles. The ones i listed were all i could remember. I posted about 8 hours later.

Wow, thanks for the heads-up on these. I was finally able to complete my Jason/Friday the 13th set and pick up that nice 2-disc TCM remake DVD. Not sure if it interests anyone, but I noticed a few more cheap DVDs in the same section of Sam's. They had Montster Garage Season 1 and Season 2 and American Choppers Season 2 (all 13 episode, 3-disc sets) for only $5.44 apiece.

Seabiscuit (2 Disc) 11.88
Blade II (2 disc)
Jason Goes To Hell
Jason X
Freddy vs. Jason
Nightmare On Elm St. 2-5
Critters
Poltergeist
Gremlins 2
Essential Charlie Chaplin Collection (12 Disc) $20
THE CHANGELING
Conan the Barbarian dvd collection $7.77

They also have The Neverending Story (the first one...) and A Little Princess for the same price as well. Not sure if it is a good price but the Chucky Franchise Collection was around $19 there as well. Unrelated, but still at Sam's Animaniacs - season 1 and Pinky and the Brain - season 1 were around $29.xx each as well...

[quote name='Masterkyo']Seabiscuit (2 Disc) 11.88
Blade II (2 disc)
Jason Goes To Hell
Jason X
Freddy vs. Jason
Nightmare On Elm St. 2-5
Critters
Poltergeist
Gremlins 2
Essential Charlie Chaplin Collection (12 Disc) $20
THE CHANGELING
Conan the Barbarian dvd collection $7.77[/QUOTE]

Interview with the Vampire was on sell at my Sam's Club for $4.88.

I would have bought it but it was one of those crappy cardboard fold cases.

The Texas Chainsaw at my store is the limited Edition with pictures and the metal tin thing. Not sure if this is everywhere or just at mine.

[quote name='pimpinc333']The Texas Chainsaw at my store is the limited Edition with pictures and the metal tin thing. Not sure if this is everywhere or just at mine.[/QUOTE]

Had the same one at mine.

Must of had at least 20+ copies.

bread's done
Back