Sam's Club - 4 Pack PSP Games $47.77

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Was just at Sam's and they had a 4 pack of psp games for 47.77. The games included were Virtua Tennis, The Hustle, Pinball Hall of Fame and World Championship Poker. Not great games by any stretch, but at less than $12 bucks a pop, thought someone might be interested.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']although I dont condone it... you could probly fleabay these for more than 12 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm gonna get 10 of them.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Thanks. I'm gonna get 10 of them.[/QUOTE]

go for it, not my waste of almost 800 dollars.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']go for it, not my waste of almost 800 dollars.[/quote]

What state are you from? That's a lot of tax!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']go for it, not my waste of almost 800 dollars.[/QUOTE]

It would be more like $477.70..... but close

LOL some reason I thought of it as 77.74 for one so around 800 for 10 with tax. Christ today's an off day. I really wish i could get some sleep aroudn here.... :(

[quote name='BasketCase1080']LOL some reason I thought of it as 77.74 for one so around 800 for 10 with tax. Christ today's an off day. I really wish i could get some sleep aroudn here.... :([/quote]

Or a dyslexic day :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']What state are you from? That's a lot of tax![/QUOTE]

I'd so head over to DE for that Pooky :)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Or a dyslexic day :lol:[/QUOTE]

that probly hit the nail on the head.... nah more like I cant get any sleep since my roomates psycho girlfriend was arguing with him all last night. Shes pissed cuz he wont go to a softball game to make his ex jealous and he doesnt wanna.... fuckin women. Glad I got a great one :)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']that probly hit the nail on the head.... nah more like I cant get any sleep since my roomates psycho girlfriend was arguing with him all last night. Shes pissed cuz he wont go to a softball game to make his ex jealous and he doesnt wanna.... fuckin women. Glad I got a great one :)[/quote]

Rosy Palm and her five sisters?

i kid, i kid :)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']although I dont condone it... you could probly fleabay these for more than 12 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Was just at Sam's and they had a 4 pack of psp games for 47.77. The games included were Virtua Tennis, The Hustle, Pinball Hall of Fame and World Championship Poker

Doubtful

The hustler is a very hard game to sell.. look at how many dont sell for 8

same with the tennis

pushing the other two to get higher

i say you be lucky dumping this for 50-60.. by the time you add in shipping fees and other junk you break even

[quote name='BasketCase1080']that probly hit the nail on the head.... nah more like I cant get any sleep since my roomates psycho girlfriend was arguing with him all last night. Shes pissed cuz he wont go to a softball game to make his ex jealous and he doesnt wanna.... fuckin women. Glad I got a great one :)[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a night I spent in the hospital after an appendix surgery. I woke up from a dead ass sleep to the guy I shared a room with and his wife arguing becuase his mistress showed up at their house looking for him. It escelated to the point of her throwing chairs and making him call the mistress and break up with her!

I was so messed up on drugs (they screwed up the appendix surgery it took 7 weeks of my life in the hospital last year)

But damn was it a messed up story to tell everyone the next day when he checked out!

[quote name='Snake2715']Reminds me of a night I spent in the hospital after an appendix surgery. I woke up from a dead ass sleep to the guy I shared a room with and his wife arguing becuase his mistress showed up at their house looking for him. It escelated to the point of her throwing chairs and making him call the mistress and break up with her!

I was so messed up on drugs (they screwed up the appendix surgery it took 7 weeks of my life in the hospital last year)

But damn was it a messed up story to tell everyone the next day when he checked out![/QUOTE]

ya sure that wasnt just an overactive imagination doped up on hydrocodine, and vicadin/whatever else they gave you?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']What state are you from? That's a lot of tax![/QUOTE]

That bastard only pays 5% tax. I have to pay 5.5% and I only live 30 minutes from him.

Lousy Green Bay tax...:)

[quote name='ZForce915']That bastard only pays 5% tax. I have to pay 5.5% and I only live 30 minutes from him.

Lousy Green Bay tax...:)[/quote]

I pay 6%

bread's done
Back