sams club deal on xbox

cegha

CAG Veteran
im not 100% shure if u all know but sams club is having a great xbox deal. u get xbox packed in with the controller S then u get Star Wars Clone Wars and Tetris World online packed in (sounds like the deal anywhere else but read on) plus on the side there is another S-Controller in packaging plus on the other side there is the DVD Playback kit in packaging and u get 2 months free xbox live. it seems these were made and they just added them onto there for sams club. I recommend getting one. i didn't see any price tags unforuntaly but im guessing there $180 since its at sams club. if someone could please post the price of these that would be appreciated. they also had a different one with a gamecube plus star fox adventures and the strategy guide that went with it. im guessing its only $99. not as great a deal as xbox but still good.

wow really i would have expected something cheaper out of sams club. o well i guess thats what u get for thinking.

Sam's Club went to shit lately... no more extremely good deals... now for games its just liek shopping at Walmart.

I really have no idea about that particular bundle, but are you sure there's an extra controller and a DVD playback kit in there? If you look at the older box for the JSRF/SegaGT bundle it shows a controller S and DVD playback kit on a picture on the side like they are included, but if you read what it says it is just an advertisement. Could be misleading if you didn't read the text witht he pictures.

best deal is at FYEs, Warehouse, Strawberries, etc...

$150 after mail in rebate for XBOX, DVD remote, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow, which is a really fun game btw =). Just did this deal, and i will have to wait a while for my $50 MIR, but this deal is awsome. i think its over either the 10th or the 14th (something like that). by far the best deal out there. (all items new, btw)

Also XBOX was only $120 after $30 MIR as well, so awesome deal that way too =).

[quote name='Xenomorph']Almost the same type of deals avaliable at Bj's and Costco Stores.[/quote]

Actually the same exact deal at my BJ's, but at $250 its nowhere near a deal.

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:45 pm
[quote name='cegha']wow really i would have expected something cheaper out of sams club. o well i guess thats what u get for thinking.[/quote]
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:41 pm
[quote name='BasketCase1080']Sam's Club went to shit lately... no more extremely good deals... now for games its just liek shopping at Walmart.[/quote]

did no one else realize the difference in dates between these two posts?

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:45 pm
[quote name='cegha']wow really i would have expected something cheaper out of sams club. o well i guess thats what u get for thinking.[/quote]
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:41 pm
[quote name='BasketCase1080']Sam's Club went to shit lately... no more extremely good deals... now for games its just liek shopping at Walmart.[/quote]

did no one else realize the difference in dates between these two posts?[/quote]

I made a comment about basketcase's return from absence in another thread. He had been asked a question, and answered it 3 months later. My guess is coma, but that is just a guess.

bread's done
Back