Sams Club Deals $10 Skylanders, $5 Rocksmith YMMV

thereefernander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I think I remember seeing This Rocksmith deal on here from Sams ($4.91 for Rocksmith with realtone cable for 360 and PS3) but I went there with my girlfriend and her mom and I saw** a Skylanders Spyros Adventure for 360 only was $9.91! I bought the last two for about $21. Always wanted to check it out didn't wanna pay the price though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very YMMV, op should include this in title

Been posted on SD for a couple weeks.

I found no stores in my state last week but did locate one near my mom in another.

Definitely call before wasting gas/time

k0ex.jpg

hnqm.jpg

tscu.jpg

Nice find, I'd try Skylanders for that price.

I'll have to check out my Sams Club and see if I get lucky.

Since I'm going to see the chicken deals anyway. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how accurate Sams Club's website is as far as if it says something is out of stock in store?

Because it says it's OOS at both of my Sams Clubs.

Does anyone know how accurate Sams Club's website is as far as if it says something is out of stock in store?

Because it says it's OOS at both of my Sams Clubs.
You know what; A few days before when I went to Sams Club and bought the Rocksmith game I seen the Skylanders there at that price I think there may have been a few more than two at the time. I thought about it the next day and checked it online and it said OOS but when I went there the day after that there was two of them on the shelf.

You know what; A few days before when I went to Sams Club and bought the Rocksmith game I seen the Skylanders there at that price I think there may have been a few more than two at the time. I thought about it the next day and checked it online and it said OOS but when I went there the day after that there was two of them on the shelf.
Thanks, I'll check the shelf just in case.

I don't think Sam's has a listing for chicken on their website, but it should be in most stores.
LOL!

bread's done
Back