Sam's Club Deals Thread

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Mod's note:
Please use this thread going forward for trade requests, sell requests, buy requests and the like for all clearance games from Sam's Club:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251017

Please add the location you found the game at, price, and any additional helpful information you can to each game you list in the Wiki.

I figured it's time we make a thread like this for all of the Sam's Club deals/clearance sales.

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) for 9.87 at my local Sam's Club, along with Punch Out for Wii for 8.48, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.

They also had Resistance 2 for 17.81, and GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars.

Clearance Games Include:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) $9.87
Punch Out for Wii for 8.48
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.
Resistance 2 (CE) for 17.81
GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars
Wii Grand Slam Tennis: $8.82
Killzone 2: $11.81
Infamous: $6.75
360 AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack: 6.xx
PS3 Endwar: $8.xx
PS2 Rock Band 2: 2.xx
360 Rock Band 2 Band Set: $79.xx
Mirrors Edge - 13.xx
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 - 36.xx
Ghostbusters (any system): 19.81
Bionic Commando (PS3): 13.81
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360): $9.81
Saint's Row 2 (PS3): 8.81
Lego Batman (PS3): 12.81
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night 4 $17.81
iconps3.gif
Fight Night 4 $27.81
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Wolfenstein $10.34
iconps3.gif
Overlord 2 $6.72
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Transformers 2 $10.34
:wii: Boom Blox - 12.81
:wii: Pikmin - 12.81
EA Active Sports (Wii) $10
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) Game only for $15.76 yesterday
PSP Go systems for $177
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41
Medal of Honor LE on PS3 $19.21
GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01
:360: TW PGA Tour 2010 --- $19.xx (again)
:ps3: Wet --- $24.xx
Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx
Darksiders : 14.91
Bioshock 2 for $6.41
Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81
R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx.
:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx
$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno

Note: Some games such as Saint's Row 2 are lower in price at certain Sam's than the price listed. Very YMMV on a lot of these titles. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pato7']You do that Pato.

Oh what the hell is like speaking to myself :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

What's even more scary is there are apparently 1909 more patos on here lol

It looks like a person (snacks28217 at Slickdeals) found CoD: MW2 marked down to $38.91. It looks like Sam's is starting to phase that game out. I will need to keep an eye out on that :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not very useful, but the Sam's Club in Lubbock, TX has "Socom: Confrontation w/mic" for $13.81. There was one copy left after I snatched up two a couple hours ago.

[quote name='sayu']Probably not very useful, but the Sam's Club in Lubbock, TX has "Socom: Confrontation w/mic" for $13.81. There was one copy left after I snatched up two a couple hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the item # by chance? I'd love to grab one for that price.

[quote name='converse']Do you have the item # by chance? I'd love to grab one for that price.[/QUOTE]

Hope that helps!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']off topic but picked up a portable basketball hoop for $169 not bad as it was originally $289[/QUOTE]

pretty sweet deal there, just be careful man, i hear that EA might shut down the servers for real hoops playa's like yourself that just wish to play with your friends, that is unless you buy the premium DLC pack thats lets you play on the limited edition exclusive backyard court!

i dont know for sure, but rumors are that the DLC might have been included when you set it up, so buyer beware!

oh, and their MIGHT be a charge for the ball :bouncy: too, but i skipped the game altogether so im not sure

[quote name='sayu']#491427

Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

All of them say it's out of the system locally, but thanks anyway!

Don't believe the online-inventory thing. It says my store doesn't have any Arkham Asylums but it has two PS3 copies. They just aren't $10, and I check each week.

^ Sorry, I called a couple of them and the item # wasn't in their system. I agree, the online inventory is almost worthless.

On a side note, can you return something from Walmart @ Sams Club? I could maybe find one at Walmart and then do a return/re-buy at Sams...

[quote name='converse']^ Sorry, I called a couple of them and the item # wasn't in their system. I agree, the online inventory is almost worthless.

On a side note, can you return something from Walmart @ Sams Club? I could maybe find one at Walmart and then do a return/re-buy at Sams...[/QUOTE]
Probably not, since people would return/rebuy/return. XD

Just found a copy of Resistance: Retribution (PSP) stickered at $15.41, which was a pretty damn good deal anyway, but it rang up at $9.81. It was the only one left in my store so I'm guessing supplies are low.

mitch079 mentioned in the EA thread that he found GTA IV: Episodes for under $20. I went to look at a Sam's Club close to me (S.Loop West) and found nothing :cry:

But I did manage to find the last copy of :360:Fallout 3 (non-GOTY) for $9.61. Not bad :) I guess those interested could check y'alls Sam's Club if they're clearing them out too.

Found dj hero for ps3 for 56.81, only 1 left. At the time I thought that was a pretty good price, but then I saw what toys r us is doing on Sunday and am glad I held out. Location is Santa clarita, ca

I picked up Ghostbusters for 360 with the Golden Proton Pack Code for $10.11 the other day I don't know it's a YMMV or if it's everywhere.

Was going to post this to the Beatles Rock Band Sam's YMMV thread, but thought it better to keep it all to the main thread.

Can anybody who's in an area where it's on sale, check the new website and see if, when they enter in their local store, the local store price on the website matches what's actually in store? I only ask because the ones at my Sam's are not discounted, but the price it lists for in-store (after I selected my store) was indeed accurate to what the website said. Thus, perhaps we can check for future discounts right from the website.

The website says current discounted prices (they list it under "Value Games") in my store are:
:ps3: MGS4 - $17.81
:360: GH3 - $11.88
:wii: Wii Fit Plus - $18.16

And a few crappy games for around the same prices.

Found Wii Ghostbusters for 10.11 today.
Also, saw 360 NCAA Football 2010 14.10 and Transformers 2 for 16.60.

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']I picked up Ghostbusters for 360 with the Golden Proton Pack Code for $10.11 the other day I don't know it's a YMMV or if it's everywhere.[/QUOTE]The 360 ones were still marked 14ish.

[quote name='rockafella420']Picked up Prototype for the 360 for $13.41 today. Not a phenominal price, but it's the best I have seen for that game.[/QUOTE]Still marked 18.80.

[quote name='insix003']Picked up Dirt 2 for the ps3 for $17.21 earlier today.[/QUOTE]Still marked 39ish.

Wonder if they tagged wrong while Wii Ghostbusters I got was tagged right or if it was YMMVness.

[quote name='deathscythe']I never heard of it before, but saw Medieval Games for the Wii at $9.11. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

Reviewers say this game is broken. It sounds so promising...

[quote name='deathscythe']I never heard of it before, but saw Medieval Games for the Wii at $9.11. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure this is on clearance at Sears for $2-$3.

Sam's Club @ Fuqua St

I found Prototype for both :360: and :ps3: for $18.81 (2 copies left for both systems). Since these games don't survive many price drops at this Sam's :whistle2:(, I grabbed a copy. I know it's not such a great deal for 2 reasons:

1) Most online retailers have it for $29.99 (You save $10) and
2) Those that are planning to buy Singularity will get a free copy + $20 VGC from Amazon.

I'm not planning on buying Singularity any time soon so this was a decent deal for me.

I know someone already posted finding it at 15.xx but I found GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City for 38.71. I am an employee at Sam's and we are clearancing this game out, so you may want to check your stores. I am not in a department that deals with pricing so I cannot tell you when markdowns are or why some stores are less than others.

A tip though, if the price of anything in the store ends in a "1" it means it is getting clearanced and will no longer be carried. You will also see a "C" next to the item number on the shelf tag.

If it is the last one in the store you may be able to get a final discount, but this is very YMMV. These are generally marked with an orange sticker by a special department. I have seen some members argue down a clearance price without the orange sticker though.

Edit: I will also say that prices are not always changed as they should be, it all depends on how attentive the person in that given department is. There is supposed to be a department that makes sure all prices are up to date, but they aren't always accurate. So just because an item says it is clearance at one price it doesn't mean that it isn't lower. See if someone will scan it for you. There are usually pricing guns kept in Opitical/Photo and Tobacco if you don't want to wait in line for customer service. You can also ask someone in a green vest. They are supervisors of sorts.
HTH someone.

[quote name='ckonze']There are usually pricing guns kept in Opitical/Photo and Tobacco if you don't want to wait in line for customer service.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with deals, but I always found it weird my store doesn't do tobacco, yet we still have to do the computer training on it.

I decided to pop in a Sam's Club in Vacaville, CA on my way to Sacramento and found they have FF13 for the PS3 for $24 bucks. What's funny is that the 360 section has the same game for full price. YMMV . Going to check out another one in the morning.

i bought the beattles rock band kit for ps3 a couple of months ago for $25. it said 47.11 but rung up at $25. they had a beattles rock band for 360 listed at $60 bucks. so i went in a couple of weeks in a row to see if it would drop. about the third week it went back up to $143. not sure if a sign fell of or something but i never heard of a game going back up in price

[quote name='deejay726']i bought the beattles rock band kit for ps3 a couple of months ago for $25. it said 47.11 but rung up at $25. they had a beattles rock band for 360 listed at $60 bucks. so i went in a couple of weeks in a row to see if it would drop. about the third week it went back up to $143. not sure if a sign fell of or something but i never heard of a game going back up in price[/QUOTE]

Was it the value bundle or the special edition that you bought?

mattyp, it's good to finally see another Mainer on CAG! Have you seen any other deals lately? Last summer I made a killing at the Augusta store but I haven't seen anything good there for ages.

I found yesterday:
PS3 Prototype $12.11
360 Bionic Commando $8.81
(both were last copy of each) first time I found anything less than $20

I scored Mass Effect 2 for $22.71 at the North Canton, Ohio location over the weekend. I haven't kept up on this thread so I'm not sure how that compares to the other prices, but it seemed like a solid price to me, so I jumped on it

bread's done
Back