Sam's club Killzone 2 16.91 XMen Uncaged $19 YMMV?

Durkan

CAGiversary!
Sorry I'm sending this from my cell but they have Killzone2 and Xmen Uncaged ed. Ps3 for 16.91 and 19 dollars at Sams Club in Avon Indiana. Website says KZ2 is still 59.99 so I am guessing it is ymmv

I had just posted this in another thread, but as the guy above me said, these have been like this for a while. I'm surprised Killzone 2 made it through the Christmas season though.

A bunch of copies of Killzone2 made their way onto Sams Club Auctions site recently as well.You could always try your luck with that

[quote name='EdRyder']A bunch of copies of Killzone2 made their way onto Sams Club Auctions site recently as well.You could always try your luck with that[/QUOTE]

Do I have to be a Sam's Club member to buy stuff from their auction site?

[quote name='LordSMVS']Do I have to be a Sam's Club member to buy stuff from their auction site?[/QUOTE]
Yes you do.
Its like $40 a year. Keep in mind:The auctions site isnt all that great to begin with.(Its all overstock)But once you're a member then you can shop at their regular site and in-store near you as well.

There was another thread about this specific deal last week too. Confirmed. I bought both at these prices on X-mas eve.

damn, thats a nice price for KZ2. If anyone has an extra I'd love to grab one! (I live in VT, all we get is 1 Costco)

Killzone 2 is new, but X-Men has been reported at that price for a while now. The couple times I looked, I didn't have success with Sam's Club. They are 99.5% YMMVs, and because of that I really don't like it.

Nice find though, as it seems KZ2 is somewhat common find this time.

Yeah, original thread is HERE.

I don't know about your area, but I was able to spot KZ2 online. When I looked up the game, it would show if the local store had it for $16.91. I just had to click through a few stores before I found a copy (the last copy in town).

It's worth scanning other games as well because quite a few people mentioned finding heavily discounted games still bearing the full-price stickers. The bins below the game racks at my store were full of decent titles marked way down (some below $10!). Bummer that I got in so late.

Got the last copy at my local Sam's Club in NJ. Been hunting this game down for awhile at a good price...and now it is in my trophy case >:D Used a one day pass I found online and also got a chance to pick up groceries to last me like 3 weeks haha.

Just picked up the last copy at my local club in northern IL. Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back