Sam's Club PS3/Wii ~~New Info Added 11/14~~ Check OP and Mcroa7 Posts!

[quote name='thagoat']for lunch, i had a chipped ham sandwich. it was good.[/quote]
I saw the chipped ham sandwich on a PBS special on sandwiches around the US... looked very good...

In other news... if you make a couple thousand in profit (which looks to be the case considering the cut backs) you would be smart to stay in line, even if you missed a day of work unless you make like 1000 a day...

Seriously, how many people on here that are planning to camp out make over 1,000 dollars a day? I know I sure don't, so why not skip 1 class and hang out with a few friends in line to make a huge profit?

Called my sam's club and they dais that they did'nt know how many systems they were getting. The manager told me to call back on friday to see if they even got any. Call back friday..........

[quote name='bqheath']So if I did camp for a PS3, I would resell it on ebay for a few extra thousand dollars, wait until I could just walk into a store and buy one and use the extra money on a nice new tv to go with the PS3.[/quote]

Every single person I have read on this and other forums say they are going to buy a new TV with the profits from Ebay. What is it with guys and tvs???????

[quote name='Bathory']Any more information on this deal!?....[/quote]

I believe the holiday bundle will have a game and a carrying bag, look for this for black friday type material. Also the Wii will come as hardware only, yep thats right hardware only. Which I believe makes Sam's the first one to not force a bundle outside of the usual suspects. Also PS3 qty will be extremely limited, and I mean 1 or 2 60 GB PS3 per store max! Some stores will only get one 60 and one 20 while others stores will only get 1 20gb. SO the statements regarding one per membership or not are a moot point. Sams will be posting signs at closing the night before each launch stating the quantity each club will receive. Also all members will be able to purchase not just business members. Good luck, as far as online pre-orders don't hold your breath but if it happens expect about 5-10 to be available thats it.

[quote name='handles25']Um its kind of hard to play a PS3 without a tv. Ya know.[/QUOTE]
It's also kind of hard to play a PS3 if you sell it.

I went today to my local Sam's Club and an associate stated that they didn't know how many they were getting, but they were definitely getting some. Firm business members only rule at 7 AM.

[quote name='runtothesun']I went today to my local Sam's Club and an associate stated that they didn't know how many they were getting, but they were definitely getting some. Firm business members only rule at 7 AM.[/quote]

I can tell you that what I posted is exactly how it will break down, trust me. Or just look at my others posts for sams club info and figure it out. Anyways any members in line will be able to purchase if its available.

[quote name='mcroa7'] Anyways any members in line will be able to purchase if its available.[/quote] and we are telling you from experience that business members get in first at 7am. so if they have 10 ps3's and 10 business members get in at 7am then...

[quote name='thagoat']and we are telling you from experience that business members get in first at 7am. so if they have 10 ps3's and 10 business members get in at 7am then...[/quote]

Or two ps3s as looks to be the case. I wonder if Sony even has 200,000 ready to go.

Worst console launch ever!!!

[quote name='thagoat']and we are telling you from experience that business members get in first at 7am. so if they have 10 ps3's and 10 business members get in at 7am then...[/quote]

I can tell you for a fact that any club that does this won't be following company direction, so if your club wont let you in personally I would get the name of the person who wouldn't let you in and start making some phone calls. Direction came this year as opposed to the 360 launch that every club is to allow all members to purchase if they are in line. For the 360 it was managers discretion.

Ok Well My store is only getting one. My GM told me that he doesn't even want to get the one so he his canceling the shipment of it to our club. He also made me post signs everywhere letting everyone know we will not have PS3's on friday.

Also in shocking news no associate will be aloud to purchase a PS3. He said too many people lost there jobs last year with the Xbox 360 ( Hiding them and such ) that no associate woul dbe able to buy one at all. I think this may be company wide.

Well there we have it. Sam's Club is a bust for the PS3. Good Luck Else Where guys.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Buying to keep and Buying to resell are different though. If your buying to keep then that's cool. Buying 2 to resell is fag shit.

Anywho. I'll post later tonight what I come up with. Stay Tuned![/quote]

Well, I guess selling it to pay medical bills makes me queer then, JO...
I'll see you in the Club on Friday morning! :D

[quote name='ajservo1']Well, I guess selling it to pay medical bills makes me queer then, JO...
I'll see you in the Club on Friday morning! :D[/QUOTE]

Did you read the updated OP?

Does Sam's Club open at ten for everyone on Sundays? I checked the website and it didn't list a seperate opening time for Business members.

[quote name='DorianG']Does Sam's Club open at ten for everyone on Sundays? I checked the website and it didn't list a seperate opening time for Business members.[/quote]

Yes 10 for all members on Sunday unless your club is in a weird location I believe some are required to open at 11 or noon.Regardless though it is the same hours for all members, expect a maximum of 6 wii per store, also on a side note it will be hardware only.

bread's done
Back