Sam's Club Punch Out Wii $8.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

herczakt

CAGiversary!
Sam's Club has Punch Out (Wii) for only $8.48. Someone may want to buy the other Sam's Clubs out of their inventory like I did mine. Glad they had 6 copies :D They also have Up (Wii) for like $5 as well.:roll:

I am also looking for a copy, I will be glad to pay shipping + cost. I've gone to 3 Sam's Clubs, and nothing.. No Punch-Out and apparently no Batman when they had the cards out for them... I'm so mad right now :cry:.

[quote name='Zakerystrife']I am also looking for a copy, I will be glad to pay shipping + cost. I've gone to 3 Sam's Clubs, and nothing.. No Punch-Out and apparently no Batman when they had the cards out for them... I'm so mad right now :cry:.[/QUOTE]

In the future save yourself some trouble and check their website to see which ones have it available for in store pick up. Then you can try adding 100 for in store pick up to your cart to see if there are ample copies available.

[quote name='shiftomnimega']In the future save yourself some trouble and check their website to see which ones have it available for in store pick up. Then you can try adding 100 for in store pick up to your cart to see if there are ample copies available.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe in accuracy using an online search system, either way I don't have access to the membership :drool:

[quote name='CaoPi']I don't believe in accuracy using an online search system, either way I don't have access to the membership :drool:[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't see the one day pass in this thread.

Why are you guys selling them on Amazon and Gamestop instead of selling spares to fellow CAG's? I'd have paid $22-25 for a new copy.

The cohesion of the community on this site has really gone down the crapper.

[quote name='LucerinRed']I was going to just buy 1 copy, but when I got there they had 3 more, and I really wanted to annoy waxHead, so I bought the rest.[/QUOTE]

You're being a real douche in this thread, but then again your avatar tells me you're a real douche all the time both online and off.

[quote name='Suade'] You rock! If you need a kidney or something, let me know. By the way, Amazon is giving $22 for it.[/QUOTE]

$22 for a kidney mmm would have figured amazon would offer a bit more-maybe ill just wait it out and see if the tiv rises.

I just looked online at the stores around me in SFLA. They don't show anymore in stock. I know when I got mine yesterday the guy behind me in line wanted it too. If you guys want to call the store and see if the online is wrong. I will go get them for you. Zip code 33314. I'll drive the 25 miles but thats it. lol. Oh and btw if you go and they don;t have the card on the aisle ask someone. Mine had them but not on display.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Why are you guys selling them on Amazon and Gamestop instead of selling spares to fellow CAG's? I'd have paid $22-25 for a new copy.

The cohesion of the community on this site has really gone down the crapper.[/QUOTE]

Well, you may be willing to pay 22-25, but most others looking for it are only willing to go cost + shipping + $1 to 3 (or less). Why would anyone sell to someone who can't offer a comparable price to what you would get elsewhere?

[quote name='LordSMVS']Well, you may be willing to pay 22-25, but most others looking for it are only willing to go cost + shipping + $1 to 3 (or less). Why would anyone sell to someone who can't offer a comparable price to what you would get elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

I agree. I checked and a person selling at Amazon would get $20 profit after fees and before shipping (usually around $2.xx). So $25 is a fair price but most of the cheap asses here won't offer anywhere near that.

In the good old days of this site people used to always offer up cheap games for cost plus shipping even when they could've gotten more trading them in somewhere else. Man, times have changed on here.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']You're being a real douche in this thread, but then again your avatar tells me you're a real douche all the time both online and off.[/QUOTE]

If you're saying that because I hate Obama, I don't think you'd say that if you realize I hate Bush as well. To be honest I just hate bad government.

And yeah I'm being a douche in the thread, but that's because I hate complainers. I love CAG but being a cheap ass doesn't give you a right to be a bitch.

I ended up trading all but one of my copies for the Eye of Judgement set, Muramasa, No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Spyborgs.

[quote name='Josef']In the good old days of this site people used to always offer up cheap games for cost plus shipping even when they could've gotten more trading them in somewhere else. Man, times have changed on here.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Cheap Ass Gamer 2.0, aka Greedy-Ass Gamer. My, how things have changed.

And thanks to LucerinRed's continued comments, I have yet another user in my block list. :applause:

[quote name='LucerinRed']If you're saying that because I hate Obama, I don't think you'd say that if you realize I hate Bush as well. To be honest I just hate bad government.

And yeah I'm being a douche in the thread, but that's because I hate complainers. I love CAG but being a cheap ass doesn't give you a right to be a bitch.

I ended up trading all but one of my copies for the Eye of Judgement set, Muramasa, No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Spyborgs.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you watch Southpark and consider yourself politically enlightened. lol!

Nice haul though. I hope you enjoy them!

[quote name='waxHead']Welcome to Cheap Ass Gamer 2.0, aka Greedy-Ass Gamer. My, how things have changed.

And thanks to LucerinRed's continued comments, I have yet another user in my block list. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't even mention this site to people anymore both on other forums or in real life because I always catch flak from the people I mention it too because they immediately run into GAG's who want full markup for whatever they're selling and then lowball the shit out of you when you try to sell something to them. It's like there are people trying to make a living on this site like stock market daytraders instead of just trying to keep the cost of their hobby down like most true CAG's.

Ehhhh, I don't do a full markup, but on something like this, I personally want more than just the cost of the product and shipping. I would happily accept between 20-25 for a copy, still a significant discount.

The reason being is that I don't have much cash to begin with. I am a college student, and I love gaming, so I use things like this to make a few extra bucks and buy more games.

I'd loved to have picked this up, but it appears as if my Sam's Club was hit up by another douche bag hoarder like our OP here and they are all sold out.

[quote name='LucerinRed']

[/QUOTE]

but it does give you the right to be a douche ... mmm interesting.

For anyone in S. Hampton Roads I can confirm that the website was accurate and there were two copies of this game at the VB location. There is still one left. You will have to go to customer service to open the cage though because none of the cardboard barcode things are on the floor.

If you're doing the one day pass thing then you'll be at Customer Service anyway. It'll be .85 cents for the surcharge. With VA tax it comes to $9.80.

[quote name='LucerinRed']Ehhhh, I don't do a full markup, but on something like this, I personally want more than just the cost of the product and shipping. I would happily accept between 20-25 for a copy, still a significant discount.

The reason being is that I don't have much cash to begin with. I am a college student, and I love gaming, so I use things like this to make a few extra bucks and buy more games.[/QUOTE]

so much for CAG, should be douche gamer, I pm'd this CAG offering him $14 shipped and he was saying how he can get more by flipping to TRU or bestbuy for store credit

[quote name='Gaming-Module'] It's like there are people trying to make a living on this site like stock market daytraders instead of just trying to keep the cost of their hobby down like most true CAG's.[/QUOTE]

Like...? I am certain that is the reality of the situation.

I checked the Sam's Club website last night, and it showed none at the closest store to me. Still, I made a 70 mile drive (round trip) to the closest store looking for this, and Batman for 360.

Got there, and found both! They only had one copy of Punch-Out!!, but I was glad to see it!

Thanks for the poster that linked to that one day membership.

Online showed no stock near me but I went and checked anyways... no dice. Too bad, would have been a great deal. I guess there's always Super Punch-Out on VC.

If anyone has an extra copy and would be willing to sell it, PM me with what you're looking for (or CML), I've been looking for a Punch-Out!! deal for a while...

[quote name='LucerinRed']Ehhhh, I don't do a full markup, but on something like this, I personally want more than just the cost of the product and shipping. I would happily accept between 20-25 for a copy, still a significant discount.

The reason being is that I don't have much cash to begin with. I am a college student, and I love gaming, so I use things like this to make a few extra bucks and buy more games.[/QUOTE]

I fully support your quest to get as many games as you can for as cheap as you can.

Because I seriously doubt you have any friends.

[quote name='CaoPi']so much for CAG, should be douche gamer, I pm'd this CAG offering him $14 shipped and he was saying how he can get more by flipping to TRU or bestbuy for store credit[/QUOTE]
I said I COULD do that, I didn't say I DID. I also said that I could get $30+ a copy by selling on Half. I was just showing potential $$ to me. This is AFTER I made several trade offers that you rejected, which I was happy to add more to my end in order to fulfill an agreement.

I told a friend this morning about this deal and we went to check out the nearest Sam's Club. I found a Batman:AA for the :360: for myself but no card tag for the Punch Out. We went to pick up my game and asked if they had Punch Out. They had ONE last copy left. I happily let my friend go ahead and grab it.

I think seeing my friend get a great game at a cheap price made my Sunday. I could be like anyone else here and hoard all this stuff but helping out a friend at these hard financial times counts for much more. I can always get more games later. Lesson should be learned here.

--Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back