Samsung 19" LCD Question

[quote name='stevez0r']Samsung 19" LCD

I want to be able to play 360, PSTwo and use my Mac Mini on this LCD. I want to know what you guys think.[/quote]

No DVI on that model. I hope your Mac mini has an adapter. That's extremely expensive for what you are getting there btw. $500 for a 19" LCD is a LOT.

[quote name='mtxbass1']No DVI on that model. I hope your Mac mini has an adapter. That's extremely expensive for what you are getting there btw. $500 for a 19" LCD is a LOT.[/quote]The Mac mini came with an adapter because I used the adapter to hook to Dell Monitor before I got the 20" Apple Cinema Display.

[quote name='stevez0r']The Mac mini came with an adapter because I used the adapter to hook to Dell Monitor before I got the 20" Apple Cinema Display.[/quote]

In that case, then it will work. I have 2 of the same displays as you have there (20.1" wide Dell 2005FPW). So awesome.

I still say $500 is too much for a 19" LCD. I've seen prices for a 32" LCD in the 650 range.

You can get a GOOD 26" HP LCD for around $750 with EVERY input and built-in HD tuner

HP2600 is the model. Check it out, I have one as a PC monitor.

[quote name='mtxbass1']No DVI on that model. I hope your Mac mini has an adapter. That's extremely expensive for what you are getting there btw. $500 for a 19" LCD is a LOT.[/QUOTE]

Actually it does have DVI, the specs page on CC's website is wrong (I think it also has a seprate VGA input too). Though the Ssmsung's are nice, I do agree with mtxbass, you'd be overpaying a bit for a 19" TV OP.

Guys he is buying a TV not a computer monitor. Stop comparing bigger PC monitors prices to the TV. That is a great price for an LCD HDTV with a reliable name.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Guys he is buying a TV not a computer monitor. Stop comparing bigger PC monitors prices to the TV. That is a great price for an LCD HDTV with a reliable name.[/quote]

I don't see it having a tuner. How does this qualify as an HDTV and not an HD-Ready TV?

bread's done
Back