Samsung BDP1400 $299 today only -- Circuitcity

actually i got it Monday for that minus a 10% off coupon plus i had gift cards. i think thats a new reg price at many places. im watching it now

Ok, well, I was trying to help people out looking for blu-ray... I didn't realize it had dropped below 300 elsewhere as I haven't seen it lower than about 370 or so.

As to the "why not get a PS3" comment... Uh, it's a $100 more, dude.... Some people don't want one, I imagine.

I wish these 1.0 players would stop being sold or be changed to at least allow users to upgrade the frimware to Profile 1.1, which it doesn't look like it will let people do. I just don't like the idea of segmenting the Blu-ray population like that, especially considering how many people don't know what they are losing (namely picture in picture capabilities).

[quote name='basketkase543']I wish these 1.0 players would stop being sold or be changed to at least allow users to upgrade the frimware to Profile 1.1, which it doesn't look like it will let people do. I just don't like the idea of segmenting the Blu-ray population like that, especially considering how many people don't know what they are losing (namely picture in picture capabilities).[/QUOTE]

They can't and won't. They will forever be 1.0.
I'll grab one, however, for the bedroom TV. Just waiting till they hit $150 or so, which shouldn't be too much longer.

bread's done
Back