Samsung galaxy tablet 8gb wifi, 124.xx shipped

Pre owned. Saw this last night, but couldn't pull the trigger. The Hisense Sero 7 has nexus 7 specs at only $150 in case anyone needs a cheap alternative . However I did get a tab 2 10.1 in my cart for the price of the tab 7, but figured they'd ship me a 7 anyways.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Pre owned. Saw this last night, but couldn't pull the trigger. The Hisense Sero 7 has nexus 7 specs at only $150 in case anyone needs a cheap alternative . However I did get a tab 2 10.1 in my cart for the price of the tab 7, but figured they'd ship me a 7 anyways.[/QUOTE]

Why buy a cheap Chinese knockoff tablet when for $50 more you can get a real one with actual local warranty support? I'm always amazed by people who think the knockoff tabs will be just as good as the ones from good manufacturers; makes no sense. Never mind that if you have any hardware issues, you have to ship the clone tab back to China!

Cowboom is all refurbs. None of this stuff is new. You should put that in your OP before someone thinks this is a much better deal than it is.

[quote name='Blade']Cowboom is all refurbs. None of this stuff is new. You should put that in your OP before someone thinks this is a much better deal than it is.[/QUOTE]

Cowboom is not all refurbs, but agree: always label refurb deals as such.

[quote name='Blade']Cowboom is all refurbs. None of this stuff is new. You should put that in your OP before someone thinks this is a much better deal than it is.[/QUOTE]

Cowboom has sold new things in the past. It's just not what they're known for. They were offloading some of the old Vita Madden bundles a little while back that were brand new. You just need to look for them since 99% of their stuff is used.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Why buy a cheap Chinese knockoff tablet when for $50 more you can get a real one with actual local warranty support? I'm always amazed by people who think the knockoff tabs will be just as good as the ones from good manufacturers; makes no sense. Never mind that if you have any hardware issues, you have to ship the clone tab back to China![/QUOTE]

Are you taking about the Hisense Sero 7 as the Chinese knockoff? That's a Walmart exclusive tablet from a company that has been making TVs for years. A guy at work picked one up last week and likes it more than his Nexus 7. Plus, if there is anything wrong with it, since it's from Walmart, they'll take it back with no questions asked.

[quote name='DJP519']Yeah, wondering why the heck this thread has an HD-DVD tag. Fail.[/QUOTE]

Now it has a Best Buy one, lol.

bread's done
Back