Samsung Mobie Be A Winner Sweepstakes

[quote name='Zolo Nimo']I won on Monday Dec. 14. I didn't have to sign for it and it was shipped via USPS Priority Mail.[/QUOTE]

dang I won on the 7th and still nothing :( I hope it wasnt stolen...I live in NY what state are you in?

[quote name='Zolo Nimo']I live in VA. Apparently it ships from MN.[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet. I live in MN so I shouldn't take too long for me to get it.

I won on Dec. 6 I believe, and got the phone a few days ago via USPS. Comes in a little box with stuffing paper, the phone, and the winner's certificate inside. Hope yours shows up soon Robman!

Congrats to my fellow winners, good luck to all in future contest shenanigans, and thanks a ton sangredekrazy for getting us free top of the line mobie phones! :applause:

[quote name='sippycupz']I won on Dec. 6 I believe, and got the phone a few days ago via USPS. Comes in a little box with stuffing paper, the phone, and the winner's certificate inside. Hope yours shows up soon Robman!

Congrats to my fellow winners, good luck to all in future contest shenanigans, and thanks a ton sangredekrazy for getting us free top of the line mobie phones! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you won like what, the second after I posted this and I had to wait at least 2 weeks to get one?? haha, no really congrats. I'm glad we had several CAG winners!

Enjoy your "mobie"phones. haha

Ha that was a quick turnaround I got my phone on Saturday and sold it on Wednesday....a quick cool 300 cash

[quote name='spidamatrix']Got my phone, and sold it, buyer got it and says it is defective. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

that sucks man...If my buyer tries to call me I wont be picking up the phone...not to seem like a dbag but the money is gone...and its been like a week and a half...im sorry to hear about your situation though.

[quote name='Robman62']that sucks man...If my buyer tries to call me I wont be picking up the phone...not to seem like a dbag but the money is gone...and its been like a week and a half...im sorry to hear about your situation though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sold on eBay. If it was craigslist, I would do that, lol.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Yeah, I sold on eBay. If it was craigslist, I would do that, lol.[/QUOTE]

here is some info from the website:

• My prize doesn't work
    • Please contact us at [email protected]. Be sure the message includes your e-mail address.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']here is some info from the website:

• My prize doesn't work
    • Please contact us at [email protected]. Be sure the message includes your e-mail address.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I actually did see that after the buyer contacted me. I gave them an e-mail on the seventh and have yet to hear back.

[quote name='sippycupz']I'm selling mine on eBay too. Praying that mine's not defective as well... it would hurt too much to have to give back $300[/QUOTE]

Sold mine on eBay...guy is crying now because the warranty is only for the "original Purchaser" and is freaked out...shoulda asked it about it before he bought it!

p.s. it's not even defective...think he's either got buyers remorse or trying to get something out of me...

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Sold mine on eBay...guy is crying now because the warranty is only for the "original Purchaser" and is freaked out...shoulda asked it about it before he bought it!

p.s. it's not even defective...think he's either got buyers remorse or trying to get something out of me...[/QUOTE]

Same problem with my guy kind of, with it being defective, he tried to contact Samsung to replace it and they said they only do so for authorized retailers and nothing about contests. With it in full working condition though, it is not your problem at all. Paypal is such a pain in the ass though and will always side with the buyer...hate paypal.

So what's the problem? Are the phones defective, or did you guys just get shoddy buyers? I've sold mine too, my buyer will get the phone in a few days. I'm dying for the payment to stop floating in the "pending" box and go into my account already. Hope all of your transactions end up fine.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Same problem with my guy kind of, with it being defective, he tried to contact Samsung to replace it and they said they only do so for authorized retailers and nothing about contests. With it in full working condition though, it is not your problem at all. Paypal is such a pain in the ass though and will always side with the buyer...hate paypal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's in working condition and it is past the time I had allowed for returns. The guy also opened it which it was brand new when I sent it.

I know paypal tends to side with the buyer but with it being past the return time frame, he's opened it and he did not inquire about this before hand, how do you think i'd fare if he opens a case against me?

I've never had any issues like this as I'm not a hardcore eBayer.

[quote name='sippycupz']So what's the problem? Are the phones defective, or did you guys just get shoddy buyers? I've sold mine too, my buyer will get the phone in a few days. I'm dying for the payment to stop floating in the "pending" box and go into my account already. Hope all of your transactions end up fine.[/QUOTE]

My phone is supposedly defective. No way of me really knowing for sure. The buyer also does have no feedback at all, this was his first purchase on eBay. I have contacted the prize fulfillment office twice now and still no response.

bread's done
Back