Samuel L. Jackson keeps calling me.

I've already got like four people with it, they all called back immediately laughing their ass off, I love this thing

I just hit two of my co-workers with this and nearly pissed my pants from laughter watching their suprised/amazed reaction when they answer the phone.

That'd be great if the call ended with, "Get off the God damn phone bitch!"

[quote name='Maklershed']I just hit two of my co-workers with this and nearly pissed my pants from laughter watching their suprised/amazed reaction when they answer the phone.

That'd be great if the call ended with, "Get off the God damn phone bitch!"[/QUOTE]

ROFL! I know. I got like 6 of my friends yesterday. I love this thing.

Sent this to my co-worker last week who has bitched endlessly about this movie because she fears snakes on a plane a hell of a lot more than terrorists on a plane. She was traumatized most wonderfully.

They have been doing this in the U.K. as well with famous people. Here's a good site with a lot of the funny stuff you can make Tom Baker (dr. who) say.
http://thedoctorsays.co.uk/
I read that they get them to record like all the phonetic sounds or something so that every word can be recreated without him having to record the word itself. Pretty cool idea.

Mine doesnt show anymore arrows when trying to send another...

*edit* nm, i doesn't like names like Ed because they are too short.

I've been able to get it to send again by typing in the 10 digit phone number first, then moving the cursor to the leftmost and adding a 1 to the beginning of the phone number.

If you try to type the "1" first it just erases it.

[quote name='Snake2715']Whats the delay time? Say I send one at 10 am when does it go through?[/quote]
Email is instantaneous, phone call takes a minute or two. Word of warning, if the website is really slow, don't send a phone call. If it's bogged down, it'll ring the number, then there will be dead air for 10 or 20 seconds, and then a operator will say there was a problem.

I just sent one to my best friend/room mate at work. He just called me back and got a huge kick out of it. I think I may try my mother next!

For some reason it didn't call my partner whos in the bedroom across from me...

How in the world do you get this to do anything but over common names [bill, dave, jack, jill, mary, sara]

I'm trying to do this with some ethnic names and it won't pronounce them....i tried writing them in as syllables, does it say the names from a library or name? or a text to speech engine?

This is a pretty ingenious bit of viral marketing. After I started passing it around the office it spread like wildfire, and now everyone is talking about Snakes on a Plane. Haha!

[quote name='sarausagi']How in the world do you get this to do anything but over common names [bill, dave, jack, jill, mary, sara]

I'm trying to do this with some ethnic names and it won't pronounce them....i tried writing them in as syllables, does it say the names from a library or name? or a text to speech engine?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure its just names that he specifically said.

[quote name='Xevious']Its great but I can't call my coworkers because they all have extentions.[/QUOTE]

just ask for their cell number, it's a total crack up!

This has been fun for the past few days, but now I wanna get my friend back for always having his little cousin call me and start screaming and shit like that...I wish you could call the same person more than twice, I'd use my macro and set it at high speed and spam his ass.

got the site working, and this shit is brilliant, too bad its too late for me to do it to anyone today, but oh man...tomorrow cant come soon enough

Ha, I've been bugging my girlfriend about this movie for 2 months now. She'll only see it with me if I go see a movie of her choice (Lake House, etc.) She'll get a kick out of this.

[quote name='Transformah']Ha, I've been bugging my girlfriend about this movie for 2 months now. She'll only see it with me if I go see a movie of her choice (Lake House, etc.) She'll get a kick out of this.[/quote]

You want to be single again don't you?

bread's done
Back