Samurai Shodown Sen - $29.55 (universal drop)

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
No one really seems to care about this game for probably good reason, but just a heads up as it seems to have dropped a little while ago.

XSEED sure knows how to pick 'em....

Amazon - $29.55
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0037YJARK/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Gamestop - $29.99
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77187

51CT4LeXSPL.jpg

200078_lback.jpg

It'll be under $10 bargain bin soon enough. Even then, that would still be too much to ask for this game. There's too many good fighters out there, don't waste your money. It's not even worth getting for nostalgia sake.

I just wanted to echo the previous statements that this game should be avoided. Poor SNK...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Should have stayed 2D, now it's ust a copy of Soul Calibur.[/QUOTE]

Um its a 2D fighter with 3D graphics isn't it? Not a copy, just a bad fighting game all around from what I've read. I'd buy it for $10 tho.

My review is featured for the 360 game, and sadly yes I did pay full price for it. My friends were pretty big Sam Shodown fans which is why I pre-ordered it. I'd wait till it hits $20 or less at this point.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']My review is featured for the 360 game, and sadly yes I did pay full price for it. My friends were pretty big Sam Shodown fans which is why I pre-ordered it. I'd wait till it hits $20 or less at this point.[/QUOTE]

Can I be your friend too? ;)

I owned Samurai Shodown Anthology is the BEST. Kinda sad SNK go 3D ruin the series. They should release Samurai Shodown 7 with King of Fighter XIII Graphic instead :)

If it hits $15 or less, I will definitely buy. I can't justify $30 for it right now considering all the bad reviews and dead online community.

Not worth it. Seriously. One of the worst fighters I've played in a very long time. It's almost as bad as Fatal Fury Wild Ambition.

SNK needs to stop killing their classic franchises with these half-assed attempts to make them 3D.

Samurai Shodown 2 is one of, if not the best 2d fighting game ever. The series deserves better than this...

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']It's almost as bad as Fatal Fury Wild Ambition.[/QUOTE]Don't judge that one if you've only played the PS1 port. All of the 3D fighters on the HNG64 were actually pretty good, especially the second Samurai Shodown, which makes this release even more disappointing.

bread's done
Back