San Diego Comic Con giveaway from Positively Popular- help decide what it will be

New contest is up. i havent picked a winner from LA Noire yet/ I will look through the thread to make sure everyone who is a CAG gets the double entries.

[quote name='basketball45231']New contest is up. i havent picked a winner from LA Noire yet/ I will look through the thread to make sure everyone who is a CAG gets the double entries.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

entered (on the site as caldazar CAG) - Twitter seems to be having problems (either that or the proxy server I'm behind) or I'd follow you there as well!

[quote name='basketball45231']New day's entry and contest is up.[/QUOTE]

I clicked the link, and it doesn't have a question or anything posted...am I missing something?

Just a suggestion since some of your upcoming contests look undecided/tenative, the new Red Faction comes out in early June too

Sweet! contests for controllers are very rare, & i havn't gotten one of the new transforming d-pad controllers yet :)
I'll be entering everyday

P.S. I've been putting CAG after my last name ("Merschbrock CAG") instead of replacing it, does that count?
Neil Merschbrock

bread's done
Back