San Diego Comic-Con: Phoenix Wright Stylus

frap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hello everyone,

You may have heard that a special Phoenix Wright stylus will be offered at the upcoming San Diego Comic-con.

http://1up.com/do/previewPage?pager....=1&cId=3152239

I would like someone who is attending to pick one up for me. I will reimburse all shipping and purchase costs and add a $10 thank-you fee. Or, you can CML.

If you can help me, please PM me and we'll make a deal.

-frap

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98893

You would probably get the right audience in that tread for this request. However since you brought it to my attention that a Phoenix Wright stylus will be there, I would be glad to pick one up for you. If anyone else would like one, and is willing to set up something similar to frap's proposal, go ahead and PM me.

I will take on as many requests as possible assuming there is no limit per customer, in which case I will get as many as possible and fulfill the requests in order of which they were received.

media

If there is one thing I must buy at Comic-Con this year, it will be that Stylus. Props to frap for bringing it to my attention that it will be for sale.

Oh yeah, I remember those. They are bendable and have Phoenix's finger pointing as the end part. They gave them away if you ordered the game from Capcom.com

Thank you frap for bringing this to my attention. I sort of skimmed the article (read certain parts), but I never saw a price listing for it. Anybody know how much these will costs and how many one will be able to buy? If i can I'll buy like 5-6 and have my friends pick up some and my g/f. They all play the game and I have a bunch of people that I've spurred onto the game here so I'll probably just give them out as gifts. Any idea how many will be on hand there?

I would really love one. I don't have any money though so if anyone wants to be nice and pick me one up, anyway. :)

I would do it for all of you if I still lived in San Diego!

Edit: Nevermind, I thought they were being given out for free.

Please add me to your list too for one, if possible! I've been wanting one of these ever since I saw they were given out with pre-orders at Capcom's website.

Troz1820, you you are stylus number 12 on my list. So as long as I can get 12 that 12th one is yours. I will PM you tonight and let you know if they have gone on sale. If not expect a PM tomorrow night to let you know if I secured 12 of them.

If you can manage to enough to add me to the list, and they're $10 or under, go ahead and sign me up. I've been collecting Phoenix Wright merch as of late, and it would be an awesome addition. Just want one.

hey , i am playing this game right now and loving it.
i would be so so so happy if someone could get me one of these stylus's too.would be able to pay if so.anyone?please?

I have horrible news:

I visited the capcom booth, and saw the stylus - as well as a sign saying they're available only with the game. That is, game + stylus for $30.

The capcom guy claimed they only had 100 (stylii? games?) and I could sell just the game on eBay for $60-$70. Yeah.

I did pick up for myself Mega Man X Command Mission for the GC ($10).

Sorry, everybody.

[quote name='eldad9']I have horrible news:

I visited the capcom booth, and saw the stylus - as well as a sign saying they're available only with the game. That is, game + stylus for $30.

The capcom guy claimed they only had 100 (stylii? games?) and I could sell just the game on eBay for $60-$70. Yeah.

Sorry, everybody.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If anything changes through the weekend (highly doubtful) I'm sure one of us will let everyone know. Although I did cave in and bought the game just to get the stylus and wrist strap. A very uncag like move.

Aww shit then. I hope that there will still be some left over Friday when I go. I could sell just the game or give it out as a gift (I already own a copy) or even buy it again.

I hope there is way more than just 100 or at least there is not enough demand like last year when they unveiled the funky box Bandai anime of .hack and Witch Hunter Robin.

[quote name='eldad9']I have horrible news:

Sorry, everybody.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I already know where $30 is going even before I go.

My friend was able to get me one before they ran out. He also said the got some kind of glove with it? Anyone who's there know what that's all about? I haven't been able to ask him but I should talk to him later tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='Sway']My friend was able to get me one before they ran out. He also said the got some kind of glove with it? Anyone who's there know what that's all about? I haven't been able to ask him but I should talk to him later tonight or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's one of those white gloves where you can cosplay (or just plainingly wear) them with. I forgot what game it came from, but it's one of those fingerless ones. If I were a guy, and play Capcom games left and right, I would buy those, too. :D

Basically, I think your friend bought $30 worth of stuff and got a free gift. Hence, the free stylus? I don't know. Maybe he bought a game or something.

bread's done
Back