Sanders and Trump will lose.

I'm still convinced that Clinton is going to take it... but assuming he doesn't get arrested on stage or something and Trump wins, I've wondered... will we see calls for Obama to resign early and let Trump take over like we did with Dubya? Will those special (D)s be all "He won and he's the president now, so give it up and support him!"? Will Congress get a free pass, or will they be called out for obstructing Trump's Vision for America when they fail to pass anything he supports?

I don't know why Lindsey Graham is going to unite the party for Cruz if true. I mean that buttwad shutdown the government, costing the taxpayer more money than it was to keep it running and fixing it at the same time.

Trump's probably gonna win, considering his Trump University Lawsuits will probably be struck down by a few GOP appointed judges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Romney speech on Trump going on right now. Possible run or RNC damage control? Hard to tell at this point.

Well...that was lame...

Romney-bot still hasn't upgraded his software.

Selfwareness level is still set at zero and the irony of one fucker born into a rich family calling out another fucker born into a rich family for lack of accomplishments gave me tetanus.

I'm still convinced that Clinton is going to take it... but assuming he doesn't get arrested on stage or something and Trump wins, I've wondered... will we see calls for Obama to resign early and let Trump take over like we did with Dubya? Will those special (D)s be all "He won and he's the president now, so give it up and support him!"? Will Congress get a free pass, or will they be called out for obstructing Trump's Vision for America when they fail to pass anything he supports?
What the hell drugs are you on and why aren't you sharing?

Oh, come on. They both worked really hard and are super successful in the one or two things they weren't colossal failures at. They also have the best words.

I don't know what to do with this election. America is full of idiots. The entire rest of the world deserves to be laughing at us.

Both candidates from both sides of the aisles have legal troubles! Horray.

I'm not worried about a Clinton/Trump candidacy. But I am worried about the Congressional elections this year since you gotta remember that these are the guys who write the laws, not Fuhrer Obama. And so far, they've done little to earn their paychecks. What did we get, a government shutdown, more broken highways, a still crappy health care system, worse tax policy, and so much more. So much time and things to fix, but more opportunities for negligence.

A video so great it'll make you want to renounce your citizenship just to be able to avoid even the slightest association to it.

But when he's elected, we should all support him because he won and he's the president now, right?

And I sure hope Congress doesn't obstruct anything he tries to do. I mean, after 8 years of hearing how bad it is for Congress to not fall in line with the president, surely every single member of Congress will just roll over and let President Trump do whatever he wants.

Voted for Sanders today in our primary. Here's hoping I don't have to see all the hypocrisy that will come out from the Dem side of things if Trump actually does win.

A video so great it'll make you want to renounce your citizenship just to be able to avoid even the slightest association to it.
Let me know how that works out. Plenty of people have threatened to do it, few follow through, most regret it.

Let me know how that works out. Plenty of people have threatened to do it, few follow through, most regret it.
I was amused by a friend who was posting on Facebook about moving to Canada, then they read about how they probably wouldn't be eligible due to Canada's immigration laws. All those dirty racists up in Canada with their anti-immigration stances.

:roll: Way to try your best to shoehorn me into the "if ____ is elected I'm moving to _____country" crowd when that's not even what I said.

You're really gunning for top troll in VS lately aren't ya?

I have seen a prediction that has bee correct for the last 50-60 years say that Sanders would be Bush in the general. Predictions mean nothing because if we went by common sense Trump would be losing.

I think the GOP will win just by cheating and keeping democratic voters from voting because of bullshit voting laws.
you mean how obama cheated to win in 2012.. there was people on tv bragging how they did not have to show ID and voted 8 times for obama

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=woman+voted+8+times&view=detail&mid=4F5C42E349D477DE33504F5C42E349D477DE3350&FORM=VIRE

Watch a few of the stories to see how many fraudulent voters there are who go undiscovered. Non citizens voting in elections are shown in the other videos in this link.
...and she was sentenced to 5 years in prison for it.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/

Voter fraud is already illegal just as its already illegal to murder someone with a gun. Why do we have to take additional proactive measures to prevent one of these crimes but we can't touch the other one?

...and she was sentenced to 5 years in prison for it.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/

Voter fraud is already illegal just as its already illegal to murder someone with a gun. Why do we have to take additional proactive measures to prevent one of these crimes but we can't touch the other one?
People asked for proof of slidecage's claim, I provided it. I am fine with background checks for gun purchases and voter registration. I hear liberals claim that there is virtually no voter fraud, I propose that it is just not investigated and therefore undiscovered. You would accept background checks for voter registration to be mandatory?

It's definitely going to be an interesting election. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I kind of think it's a scary election too. You've got establishment Republicans not happy with their nominee...and you've got young Democrats not happy with their nominee.

Do these contingents give in and vote with their party just to keep the other side from winning?

Do they not vote at all?

Is disliking Trump enough to make a Republican vote for Hillary?

Is disliking Hillary enough to make a Democrat vote for Trump?

And then when one of them does win...what is the backlash going to be like? I don't know, man. I just don't have good feelings about this one.

It's definitely going to be an interesting election. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I kind of think it's a scary election too. You've got establishment Republicans not happy with their nominee...and you've got young Democrats not happy with their nominee.

Do these contingents give in and vote with their party just to keep the other side from winning?

Do they not vote at all?

And then when one of them does win...what is the backlash going to be like? I don't know, man. I just don't have good feelings about this one.
i dont think either side will vote for the other, the will just stay home like most did back in 2008

backlash simple

if hillary dont win they will riot and say the contest was unfair

if trump dont win he will call everyone stupid and fat and go back to counting his millions of dollars

A

Do they not vote at all?

Agreed. This is going to be amazing. What a change of demographics! Hillary is "mobilizing" old, rich people. Trump is mobilizing young, uneducated/poor people.

Trump loses in a landslide, but voter turnout will be at an historic low. I would vote for Bernie, wouldn't vote for Hillary. I...fuck...I don't know. I want to say I would vote for Trump as the anti-Hillary, but I don't know that I could look myself in the mirror if I did that. I wouldn't have voted for Cruz.

Over 80% of Sanders supporters have said that they'll vote for Clinton if she's the nominee.  In reality, the number is almost certainly larger than that since you have a certain number of people who claim they won't for polling purposes ("stick it to her!") but, when faced with a November ballot, would rather take the sour medicine than risk the fever.

Trump will probably get fewer Republican votes since there are more people stridently opposed to his candidacy and view him as destroying the Republican party.  Say what you will about Clinton/Sanders but you don't have respected voices from the left saying that their win would ruin the party as we know it.  That said, he'll still probably pick up 75%+ of the GOP vote.

Trump's big problem is that the only demographic that supports him over Clinton right now is white males.  And there's nowhere near enough white males in the US to win an election when you're losing all the other groups (and places where it's mainly white males are electorally insignificant).

Over 80% of Sanders supporters have said that they'll vote for Clinton if she's the nominee. In reality, the number is almost certainly larger than that since you have a certain number of people who claim they won't for polling purposes ("stick it to her!") but, when faced with a November ballot, would rather take the sour medicine than risk the fever.

Trump will probably get fewer Republican votes since there are more people stridently opposed to his candidacy and view him as destroying the Republican party. Say what you will about Clinton/Sanders but you don't have respected voices from the left saying that their win would ruin the party as we know it. That said, he'll still probably pick up 75%+ of the GOP vote.

Trump's big problem is that the only demographic that supports him over Clinton right now is white males. And there's nowhere near enough white males in the US to win an election when you're losing all the other groups (and places where it's mainly white males are electorally insignificant).
there no way anyone will win when clinton is saying vote for me and i give people tons of free shit

If someone told me a year ago that Trump would be the Republican nominee for President, I would've asked them to give me some of that sticky icky. Now that he is the nominee, I think I'm ready to open up that special bottle of wine I've been saving for a special occasion and getting blasted.

there no way anyone will win when clinton is saying vote for me and i give people tons of free shit
I'm sorry. I guess me making 20000 a year can't get 'free' anything because GE have made hundreds of billions of dollars and has to get their free stuff.

Also like anything Clinton said can be trusted.

I'm sorry. I guess me making 20000 a year can't get 'free' anything because GE have made hundreds of billions of dollars and has to get their free stuff.

Also like anything Clinton said can be trusted.
the morons will belvie her, just like they belive obama with the health care.. That is why they are not paying their bills and the insurance companies are going belly up

bread's done
Back