Sandisk 1GB $42 newegg.com, good deal?

I bought off of YoYoWoods and it ended up being a fake card. If you don't care about taking your chances on a fake then go for it. I suggest to go for the Sandisk one myself.

On my gig stick I have:

3 episodes of Arrested Development
3 episodes of Home Movies
around 10 jpgs
6 complete albums (wma)
saves for 5 different games
loco roco demo
and I still have 60mb free.

Next month the current sticks are gonna drop like crazy. Sandisk is gonna have 3 or 4 variations of the 4 gig stick (lowest price being $179.99) and a new 1 gig stick that has a 15mb/s write speed ($79.99) retail.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I bought off of YoYoWoods and it ended up being a fake card. If you don't care about taking your chances on a fake then go for it. I suggest to go for the Sandisk one myself.[/quote]

Yeesh, thanks for the tip...I was already wary of ordering off Amazon's marketplace. I do want a 1-2 gb card, just don't know when. I'd like to have one by the end of the month, trip coming up. But, I can wait it out. I'll wait out for the price drops.

Prices for flash memory have been free-falling lately. It's really too bad as I've been feeling kinda frozen out of the market, although I'm glad I waited! It was only about 6 weeks ago that $80 for 2gb was a great deal, now it's $50, and like Bezerker said, when the 4GB cards come out everything's going even lower.

bread's done
Back