SanDisk 1GB Gaming Memory Stick PRO Duo for $90 HURRY

Dead Pigeon

CAG Veteran
Link to product: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10398736&loc=101&sp=1

Use the 10% off coupon (shown at top of page), Add the memory card to the cart if you haven't already done so.

$5 bonus rebate at PriceGrabber is now gone since it was for the first 50 people who requested the form.

You got to hurry because orders must be placed on or before 6/26/2005 (Today) 11:59:00 PM PT to get the $10 discount. Also, these things go out of stock soon which would also make the coupon invalid.

Got the back in-stock e-mail too? :) I put in an order...Cheaper than 4 umd movies, and i can choose whats on there (Freakazoid, Dead like me, etc.)

Pretty tempting. I still have a Sony stick on order with Amazon which has yet to be shipped (making it unlikely that the delivery estimate of June 10 - June 27, which is still showing in my order, is accurate). And, of course, my QVC order got cancelled. CheapyD's Sony shipped the other day, so I think I will still hold out for the Amazon order. Good post OP.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Got the back in-stock e-mail too? :) I put in an order...Cheaper than 4 umd movies, and i can choose whats on there (Freakazoid, Dead like me, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Yeap, too bad I already bought the same thing last week for a total $101.12 (not including the $5 rebate).

I was gonna get one, but I decided to sign up for the Buy.com Visa card to get $30 off the purchase + do the "review" for the extra $5 off PriceGrabber deal--I don't think I'll qualify for free shipping, but it'll still get me the card at a Cheap-ass price :)

Can anyone tell me if this specific item is OOS a lot on Buy.com? Thanks in advance!

Haha, yeah I was just looking for one of these bad boys yesterday. In fact, I even posted a thread about how BananaPC had them for 101 bucks shipped this weekend. Oddly enough I never got the chance to order it from BananaPC yesterday because I had to work. I went to go order one this morning, and luckily I saw this thread prior to finalizing the order. Saved me a whole 6 bucks! Came to $95.51 shipped as I wanted to just use the standard shipping as it said that using the budget shipping sets you back an additional 4-7 days. Hopefully these will ship out! Thanks again OP.

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']I was wondering if anyone in here had any opinions on this mem stick

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10398740&loc=101&hdwt=0&sp=1

ordered it 2 weeks ago and my order is still processing.[/QUOTE]

you werent planning to use that in your PSP right? I don't think it will fit it needs to be a memory stick duo pro card

EDIT: nevermind, it says in the description that it is for the PSP, however the picture makes the card look bigger then the duo pro sticks.

i dont see where in the description says that this card will work for PSP.
all it says is "Memory Stick Pro Duo for PSP" and "DS for Gizmondo and Tapwave Zodiac". i dont know why they put MS Pro Duo in a "DS" prodcut description, but if you guys planning use it for PSP..be aware

A slight difference in actual available space after format (couldnt tell ya which is better) and the Sandisk is actually in stock, where as Amazon really hasnt been in-stock for a while

I think the $5 rebate was for the first 50 people to request the form, have to write a product review after receiving the stick.

Damn, this is the same as employee price at Best Buy. I really want one, but 95 bucks is still too much for me...

[quote name='Pylis']Damn, this is the same as employee price at Best Buy. I really want one, but 95 bucks is still too much for me...[/QUOTE]

you're lucky. employee price at EB games is like $118 + tax so this is a good price for me, hehe.

i can't believe i grabbed it. summer housing just packed over 2k on my credit card and i decided to throw another hundred onto it...i am going to be in debt for a long time.

One day later, this already shows as "on order - ships in 1 to 2 weeks." I wonder how many people will actually get one and how many are going to have to wait.

[quote name='Machine']One day later, this already shows as "on order - ships in 1 to 2 weeks." I wonder how many people will actually get one and how many are going to have to wait.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that worries me. Currently my order is in Step 2 of 3 - Sent To Warehouse... 1 of course being Processing and 3 being Shipped... I really hope mine will ship out today or tomorrow and that I wasn't gipped out of a great deal. Hey if mine doesn't ship out in the next 2 days, there's always BananaPC which I believe still has them for 101 bucks shipped as shown in one of my threads... Good luck to all who ordered a stick though!

I've used them in the past at least ten times and haven't had any problems...I ordered a card, I'm holding out to see what happens in the next day or two.

[quote name='Viperx116']I've been hearing a lot of bad things about buy.com? Think I should cancel?[/QUOTE]

The problem with buy.com is that they're never really truthful about whether a product is presently instock on the popular items that sell quickly. This happened to me when I bought a logitech precision controller for ps2, it was a CAG frontpage deal. It showed up eventually, just 6 weeks after I bought it tho

has anyone checked their status for the order? My order says SENT TO WHEREHOUSE. What does it say for everyone else?

Sent to whorehouse...damned lucky memory stick.

Edit....

Sent to warehouse...it's me who is going to the whorehouse...damned lucky me.

Yeah, I'm still getting Sent To Warehouse. I'll wait 'til tomorrow morning to see if it has shipped, if not, I'm going straight to BananaPC...

for those with sent to warehouse...we are gonna have to wait

called today and the warehouse is out of stock...couldn't give me any estimate of when this MIGHT ship....pissed because i canceled my amazon order because the stupid buy.com site said instock, ships 1-2 days...my ass !!!!!

bread's done
Back