SanDisk 1GB Gaming Memory Stick PRO Duo for $90 HURRY

Dead Pigeon

CAG Veteran
Link to product: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10398736&loc=101&sp=1

Use the 10% off coupon (shown at top of page), Add the memory card to the cart if you haven't already done so.

$5 bonus rebate at PriceGrabber is now gone since it was for the first 50 people who requested the form.

You got to hurry because orders must be placed on or before 6/26/2005 (Today) 11:59:00 PM PT to get the $10 discount. Also, these things go out of stock soon which would also make the coupon invalid.

[quote name='GenDV138']Mine's still "sent to warehouse", hopefully it will ship soon.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning it will have been shipped. BTW for those who just had it ship, did you guys get the FREE SHIPPING? or Standard

Mine was schedule to shipped for the 1st, but it seems like I'm getting it today. Also went with free shipping. Now to only get the PSP.
Thanks Op

mine just shipped! I guess I live by their wherehouse because when I checked the status of the fedex order it says its on route for delivery and it says the route is in my city.

Does the code still work? If so, what is it? I would so love to get on this deal right now even though I am a little late #-o

bread's done
Back